• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Gambit in or out ?

P

PoserANTI-hero

The book says he's in but I heard he's not in the movie .. whats the deal ? does anyone know if he even makes a brief apperance?:confused:

hes in it!

he's where you cant see him though

I mean, his extra mutant power (which is the only one he uses) is the power of invisibility! Ratner is giving out powers like their fools gold lottery tickets! so, there ya go...

Gambit is there, but .....you jsut cant see him....because he cant control his power.

maybe he'll take the cure and be in the next one...wait, then he wont have a power.......I guess Ratner and Co. were all right....no need for an X4

heck yeh baby X said:
hes in it!

he's where you cant see him though

I mean, his extra mutant power (which is the only one he uses) is the power of invisibility! Ratner is giving out powers like their fools gold lottery tickets! so, there ya go...

Gambit is there, but .....you jsut cant see him....because he cant control his power.

maybe he'll take the cure and be in the next one...wait, then he wont have a power.......I guess Ratner and Co. were all right....no need for an X4

DAMN YOU!

You just gave Avi Arad his excuse for why Gambit won't appear in X-Men 4...

"We wanted to keep a sense of continuity... we had Gambit as a cameo in X3, he was an invisible mutant who got shot on the battle field with a cure dart, shot in the crossfire. He was cured of his powers, and going back and bringing him in with powers would ruin that continuity. Instead, we decided that Squid Boy would be a great addition to the movies. His powers are very mind ****ing visually, and he adds a huge sense of emotion to the plot."

:(

Even if he was in, he wouldn't be left standing.

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
DAMN YOU!

You just gave Avi Arad his excuse for why Gambit won't appear in X-Men 4...

"We wanted to keep a sense of continuity... we had Gambit as a cameo in X3, he was an invisible mutant who got shot on the battle field with a cure dart, shot in the crossfire. He was cured of his powers, and going back and bringing him in with powers would ruin that continuity. Instead, we decided that Squid Boy would be a great addition to the movies. His powers are very mind ****ing visually, and he adds a huge sense of emotion to the plot."

:(

ROTFLMAO!:up: :D

lol:D
If they could come up with a cool cameo ala Colossus in X2 people would be wetting them selves. No joke.

You wouldn't even need to show his entire face to pull it off.So you could recasth role later on.

just seen the movie... dint notice him unless he is the one at the back of magneto when mags was giving his speech, i did notice a mutant running towards wolverine i think he does resemble gambit because of his flaming ice, but then again i might be wrong. :)

The best cameo wouldve been if Rogue came for the final battle or was there for the cure and someone came to kill her and u see a card fall on the screen...BOOM It shows a hand wearing figer-holess gloves holding a flaming card. And at the end you see him a bit too. That would've been so awesome!

Who needs Gambit when you have Quill and Arclight???

:rolleyes:

phoenix_force said:
Gambit is in the movie he is one of the people you see jean ash!

You don't really see his whole body beforehand. All that is seen is a hand holding a bowstaff, off to the very side of the movie screen, turning to ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"