Game of Thrones - Non-Booker readers' thread - NO SPOILERS

It's not so much about the degree of violence, but about who falls victim to it.

Green is right. That sort of thing befalling the "appointed" hero of the story wasn't common in the fantasy genre back when these books were published.

To be completely honest, I don't think the Red Wedding would've shocked me even if I hadn't inadvertently spoiled myself on it. Once you've seen a group of Cylon Centurions massacre a room full of humanoid Cylons and Tom Zarek order the massacre of 11 out of 12 members of the Quorum of Twelve, something like what happens at the Twins isn't really going to be all that shocking or surprising.

Well I just signed up for the newly launched HBO Now service and I plan on binge watching all four seasons before Sunday's season five premiere. A lot of people I know have been ranting and raving about this show for some time, so I look forward to finally seeing what the fuss is all about.

Well I just signed up for the newly launched HBO Now service and I plan on binge watching all four seasons before Sunday's season five premiere. A lot of people I know have been ranting and raving about this show for some time, so I look forward to finally seeing what the fuss is all about.
I'm excited for you! It's pretty incredible.

The first episode is out in the wild somehow beware of spoilers

UK have to wait an extra day (as usual) :dry:

Plus I'll be at work while it's on.

I just moved and I don't get my internet until Monday. Fortunately my cool neighbor is doing a screening party. Yay.

The first episode is out in the wild somehow beware of spoilers

It might be too late for me. I was on Imgur yesterday, and saw a troll post about a death.

Thought it was nothing until I learned episodes had leaked. Now i just don't know.

It might be too late for me. I was on Imgur yesterday, and saw a troll post about a death.

Thought it was nothing until I learned episodes had leaked. Now i just don't know.

Four episodes have leaked and the trolls are out hard. Seriously, don't even go anywhere remotely-related to GOT online. Sad that it has to be this way, but people left to their own devices online... :csad:

I'm actually surprised the Jon Snow death didn't get leaked by the book readers along time ago, I was pretty surprised.

A lot of people talk about him coming back but I can't see anything happening until the 7th season really if it happens at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"