The Dark Knight Gangs of Gotham City

:funny: I just read my post up there and realized I meant to type IS, real smooth :whatever:

I can't read your posts, I'm too busy gawking at your avartar. :lmao: The last one was creepy, now this one is just plain wtf?

I can't read your posts, I'm too busy gawking at your avartar. :lmao: The last one was creepy, now this one is just plain wtf?
Oh you've gotta tell me you've seen that movie though :applaud

Great flick... 'Oz'! :woot:

It's a shame that The Whole Ten Yards wasn't as good...
Uh oh, now I think people are going to start thinking my name is actually "Oz" :hehe:

And yeah, 2nd one is pretty bad but the first one is hilarious. :woot:

l_e23448df46030dd334df346683dd201b.gif
What show is this come from?

Uh oh, now I think people are going to start thinking my name is actually "Oz" :hehe:

And yeah, 2nd one is pretty bad but the first one is hilarious. :woot:

Agreed!

Some nods to the Batman '89 meeting I finally took caps of :up:

joker89-meeting.jpg

joker08-meeting.jpg

joker89-meeting2.jpg

joker08-meeting2.jpg

Nice.....this should be add to the comic to film comparison thread !:cwink:

Gamble looks badass in that second pic, eyeballing the mafia... :word:

I'd be happy as long as there are no "hip hop" gangs, no bloods or crips

Ah yes, respectable low life scum buckets, thats why I like Gotham City, such a better class of criminals.

Some nods to the Batman '89 meeting I finally took caps of :up:

joker89-meeting.jpg

joker08-meeting.jpg

joker89-meeting2.jpg

joker08-meeting2.jpg
Great comparison.
The joker's new subtle make-up (the scars) apparently allows Heath so much more mobility with his facial expressions than Jack had. Now we can see a non-smiling Joker like in B#1 or TKJ and I think that's great.
I really admire Jack for his performance cause it must not have been easy to act with such a heavy and intrusive make-up on his face.

They turned to a man they didn't fully understand...
I can't wait to see that scene with the gangs. What must be going through the minds of those criminals when they are being adressed and chastised by that strange creepy clown.
I love to see such an outlandish character interact with people who feel real.

Is the dude on the left the librarian from Last Crusade? Haha

yeah it is. lol

never noticed that i lke the dark knight setting much better the characters seem more real for some reason by the way they're sitting. especially the guy whos leaning against the desk. be cool if Joker killed him.lol

They turned to a man they didn't fully understand...
I can't wait to see that scene with the gangs. What must be going through the minds of those criminals when they are being adressed and chastised by that strange creepy clown.
I love to see such an outlandish character interact with people who feel real.

He must already have the 'money leverage' on them at that point, or they have another reason to take him seriously, hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"