The Dark Knight Gangs of Gotham City

He must already have the 'money leverage' on them at that point, or they have another reason to take him seriously, hmmm.
Hmmm, interesting. If we listen to what Alfred says about "them turning to a man they don't fully understand", maybe it suggests that they believe the Joker could be their special weapon against Batman, and that if they get their own bogeyman they have a chance to defeat the good guys' boogeyman ?

I'd be happy as long as there are no "hip hop" gangs, no bloods or crips

"Hip Hop gang"???

You have no slight idea what exactly you just said. Bloods and crips have nothing to do with no hip hop music. Btw dont speak on anything you know nothing about.

NO hip hop gangs!

skin head gangs are the only acceptable kind...

Yes cause the bloods and crip rock out to Metallica & Kenny G. I know exactly what I said, and you know exactly what I meant...your just upset cause you like stereotypical pants-sagging thugs. And now that ya mention it...NO SKINHEADS EITHER, yep they were gonna be allowed into the film, but now you ruined it for them.

"Hip Hop gang"???

You have no slight idea what exactly you just said. Bloods and crips have nothing to do with no hip hop music. Btw dont speak on anything you know nothing about.

I wouldnt say "Hip-Hop" gang because involving music isnt really relevant but I do know what he is attempting to say. No cliche thuggy thug Mtv styled gangs that are kinda lame and ruin alot of films these days in my opinion. Im more of a fan of mobster styled gangsters, than the typical new age sort of crap.

I would say yes to "hip-hop"/ urban style gangsters and skin head style gangsters because they are on the lowest branch in the organized crime circuit and I don't mind seeing them being thrashed around, also those types of criminals are in all cities. Also having those types of criminals can have great moments of showing them that they have no idea what they are getting involved with and look like fools.

hmm, so far we know of
Joker's Gang
Scarecrow's Gang
Hong Kong Gang
Maroni Gang
Gamble Gang
Cheznet or w/e Gang

any more?

hmm, so far we know of
Joker's Gang
Scarecrow's Gang
Hong Kong Gang
Maroni Gang
Gamble Gang
Chechen Gang

any more?

Thats about it. There is a Russian gang in Gotham Knight, so they may be in TDK as well.

Yes cause the bloods and crip rock out to Metallica & Kenny G. I know exactly what I said, and you know exactly what I meant...your just upset cause you like stereotypical pants-sagging thugs. And now that ya mention it...NO SKINHEADS EITHER, yep they were gonna be allowed into the film, but now you ruined it for them.

Well like i said you dont know what your talkin about. First of all if you are not around an environment where actually gang activities(LA) exist, then shut up. Second of all nobody sags their pants no more lol.

Well like i said you dont know what your talkin about. First of all if you are not around an environment where actually gang activities(LA) exist, then shut up. Second of all nobody sags their pants no more lol.

Umm, yea they do

I do where I'm from. But they are mostly "wannabe" suburban teenage kids who try to be gangsta by wearing chains, grills, and their pants at their waist, when in reality they are from middle to upper class families living in pretty decent suburban areas.

Ah well the gangsters I have seen wear simple clothes but ya the wannabes wear baggy clothing but who counts them. They are wannabes.

Why are we arguing about Gangs not in Gotham City?

Why are we arguing about Gangs not in Gotham City?

Good point. I wonder what happens to Gambol and his guys? Gator at least has a confrontation with the Joker, maybe the others share a similar fate.

Neon hip-hop gangs who say don shiv would be pretty cool. Only in the way Captain Clown describes though. I like the way the 'rough' guys at Jokers meeting look, they're faces look experienced and sad and they dress like old immigrants

Cut the pics up a little bit, maybe give us a better look :cwink:

gangmeetingcdih5.png

jokerarrives16585686lm8.png
Bumping this to let everyone know the Chechen was by far my favorite gangster in the movie :applaud

*high pitched* "Look at what your drugs did to my customer!"

Bumping this to let everyone know the Chechen was by far my favorite gangster in the movie :applaud

*high pitched* "Look at what your drugs did to my customer!"

LOL still had a few years to go till puberty.

"They don't work for a frrreeeak"

I liked the Chechen, I liked him more in TDK Novel.

think we'll see Rupert Thorne in the next one? or they could introduce Penguin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"