Rogue One General Rogue One News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go on thread lock down.
giphy.gif

Some spoilers that I picked up on today (don't know whether they're true or not!!!):
1) K-2SO, Chirrut Îmwe, Baze Malbus, Saw Gererra, & Orson Krennic all apparently die
2) K-2SO is blasted by many Stormtroopers, Baze & Saw are killed by Vader after a duel, & Krennic is Force-Chocked by Vader (after bragging to Vader that he'll be to blame for the loss of the DS plans)
3) The Rebellion is apparently founded by Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, a bunch of Senators, & Admiral Raddus
4) Jyn Erso is Princess Leia in disguise (after having plastic surgery, & false memories implanted into her). The real Erso some some time ago (implied to be 2-3 years)
5) Vader is in TWO key scenes, and last's a grand total of SIX minutes

Some spoilers that I picked up on today (don't know whether they're true or not!!!):
1) K-2SO, Chirrut Îmwe, Baze Malbus, Saw Gererra, & Orson Krennic all apparently die
2) K-2SO is blasted by many Stormtroopers, Baze & Saw are killed by Vader after a duel, & Krennic is Force-Chocked by Vader (after bragging to Vader that he'll be to blame for the loss of the DS plans)
3) The Rebellion is apparently founded by Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, a bunch of Senators, & Admiral Raddus
4) Jyn Erso is Princess Leia in disguise (after having plastic surgery, & false memories implanted into her). The real Erso some some time ago (implied to be 2-3 years)
Go home. You're drunk. :funny:

I kinda believed those until I read the fourth one.

Sorry for the spoilers guys & gals, but just to clarify: The fourth one was doing the rounds on the IMDb boards & the Star Wars reddit.

LMAO, thanks for giving me a good laugh today.

Sorry for the spoilers guys & gals, but just to clarify: The fourth one was doing the rounds on the IMDb boards & the Star Wars reddit.

Imdb boards...:lmao: As far as sources go, those boards are about as reliable as the drunk homeless meth head on the street corner.

A few of those seem accurate from what I read. But certainly not that one. :funny:

To be fair, we have seen that sort of significant facial reconstruction in star wars. Obi-wan Kenobi did it in TCW when he infiltrated Dooku's bounty hunter conspiracy. So it's not that crazy.

The source however is IMDB and those boards pass around all sorts of BS.

Last edited:
Imdb boards...:lmao: As far as sources go, those boards are about as reliable as the drunk homeless meth head on the street corner.

To be fair, we have seen that sort of significant facial reconstruction in star wars. Obi-wan Kenobi did it in TCW when he infiltrated Dooku's bounty hunter conspiracy. So it's not that crazy.

Don't you put that out there Marv, don't you dare!!!! :argh:

The Clone Wars series was claymation so it didn't matter.:o

LMAO at those rumors. They all sound something you'd hear on April fools.

Will Wheaton:The last time I loved a Star Wars movie as much as I loved Rogue One, it was 1977

So I didn’t even try to see Force Awakens until it had been in theaters for like 8 or 9 weeks. I also went into it knowing as little as I could, and I ended up really liking it. I’d probably give it 4 out of 5 lightsabers, and I recall thinking that it was what I’d hoped the prequels would have been.

I give you that background so this comes in context: I give Rogue One 5 out of 5 lightsabers, and a 99%. It would get 100% if not for a single (very small) thing that I understand was put into the film on a reshoot. I don’t need to see Force Awakens again, but I will go see Rogue One as many times as I can before it is out of theaters, and the day I can buy it to add to my collection, I’ll be in line to make that happen.

I haven't been in this thread for a long ass time, and I after these last few posts I plan to keep it that way until Friday. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"