Get A Glimpse Of New Movies At Movie Carnival 2006

If you ever see Tom Cruise walking down the street do this to him

untitled3ji.gif

^Lol...what is she doing? :p

So ANYWAYS, Fox is probably going hardcore on the promotions in the Asian market because it's basically an untapped resource. Places like Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam have huge markets, so it makes sense to try and build hype there first. Let's face it, they hype's pretty big already in the West so they might as well try to make it global, dontcha think?

Halcohol said:
So ANYWAYS, Fox is probably going hardcore on the promotions in the Asian market because it's basically an untapped resource. Places like Thailand, Malaysia, and Vietnam have huge markets, so it makes sense to try and build hype there first. Let's face it, they hype's pretty big already in the West so they might as well try to make it global, dontcha think?

Thank you.

And yes, I agree.

Isn't piracy pretty big in Asia?

Pretty sure, but you'd probably know better than I.

You're closer :p

:p

Just thought I'd point it out. :D Yeah, when I traveled to Thailand for vacations, my aunt used to take me to this place full of pirated movies. Of course, I was like 10. :p

Just hope that it won't hugely effect the movie's money biz.

True, it is an untapped resource, and I think that they will promote there more than they have in the past. Does anyone know how well the first 2 movies performed in the asian market? If they didn't do too well, or if they did well, but didn't contribute a fairly large amount to to total gross, then I don't know if they will promote the 3rd movie that much. They might leave the larger promoting to newer films that aren't the end of a trilogy.

Asia is a huge market, that really embrasses western culture, it's a goldmine for marketing............ only makes sense

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Isn't piracy pretty big in Asia?
Yes, massive. X3 will no doubt be on the internet on the 24th

Probably in a crappy quality. :o

JokerNick said:
please, FOR THE CHILDREN, boycott MI:3....................
No ****ing way, I love Tom Cruise and I've been doing the missions online, MI3 is gonna rock.

Aiden said:
Yes, massive. X3 will no doubt be on the internet on the 24th

I visisted India this past summer, street stands were selling wedding crashers and war of the worlds everywhere, the DVD cases were nice, and the even included extras like trailers, and to top it off, they only wanted like 5 bucks per dvd

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Probably in a crappy quality. :o
I got the first X-Men on pirate when I was like 7. The quallity was terrible, I still went to see it twice at the cinema and bought the DVD

Well I hope y'all join me in purposely NOT downloading X-Men 3... at least pay to see it ONCE in the theatre before you d/l it!

Or, if you DO decide to download it, please don't spoil the sh_t out of it for us!

Aiden said:
I got the first X-Men on pirate when I was like 7. The quallity was terrible, I still went to see it twice at the cinema and bought the DVD
^This makes me feel horribly old...

Mister Sinister said:
No ****ing way, I love Tom Cruise and I've been doing the missions online, MI3 is gonna rock.
It is

Halcohol said:
Same here :eek:

Halcohol said:
Well I hope y'all join me in purposely NOT downloading X-Men 3... at least pay to see it ONCE in the theatre before you d/l it!

Or, if you DO decide to download it, please don't spoil the sh_t out of it for us!
My friends sisters friend's dad gets amzing quality fakes. My friend will probably get it a week and a half after release. I'll only watch it after seeing the movie at least 4 times :D

Halcohol said:

Oh, I'll pay and watch the movie three times at least.

Maybe about several weeks before the DVD release, I may download it for making avatars. Don't shoot me. :p

Halcohol said:

don't worry, you're younger than me still. And if that makes you old, then that makes me even older, and it makes Lightning Father Time

kytrigger said:
don't worry, you're younger than me still. And if that makes you old, then that makes me even older, and it makes Lightning Father Time

I see somebody's got jokes eh? :o

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"