Comics Get Rid of them!!!!!

no.
because they have him moving a multiton sub w/o any support.
(Got no prob with +100 tonners,.. Got issue when you don't have the surface area to support something that weighs thousands of times your weight.)

because they dance around and are coy about his sexual pref
(Wishy-washy writing where the big strong guy runs away cause he can't have the man he wants.)

because this peter is an unremorsefull killer.
(xaivers son attempt at magneto, whooping both thor and ironman almost to death??)

(pfft - "because he's gay")

I think not.
attachment.php

:dry:

Strong guys of Ultimate Universe,..

good. clarification....try using it next time you list someone should be offed....even if the reason is you just dont like him

EXACTLY!!! I loves me sum Bishop...and Storm is ok too....how can u not like at least ONE of them dammit!

I like Storm in a sense what's not to like bi carious strong African American woman and a very powerful superhero. Look at all the PC boxes she ticks lol.

If you 2 looked you would see I asked for better writers for her. Hell I'd love Weadon to write her because he can handle strong inpendent women. I just don't think she has been written well. I picked up reprints of X-Treme and followed her run in uncanny, but the way she was written bugged the hell out of me.

David isn't on my list, neither is Bling and I should really hate Bling because of Milligan. Bishop is from the Future like Cable and because continunity alters that much is there a point to them? Hell they never knew about M Day and both their timelines are wiped out?

WHY exactly would you kill Ultimate Colossus...because he is gay?
That's so pathetic.
Does that mean you have to like him because he's gay. What if someone didn't like Kitty Pryde, does that mean they don't like Jews? What if you don't like Rage?:whatever:

good. clarification....try using it next time you list someone should be offed....even if the reason is you just dont like him

No one else is clarifying exactly why they hat particular heroes,...

And I slammed the entire Ultimate Universe in my original post.
So,.... What exactly do you require? That i go down the list as to WHY I don't like EVERY member of the Ultimat universe?

(Meh,... That would take awhile)

Lets start with the Ultimate Fems,.... All drawn like ****s and Plush toys for boys.

Powers,... With Two exceptions Much Weaker than their 616 counterparts.

Characterization: With four exceptions All crappier versions than the 616 variety, (All part of that gritty realness they reach for. )
I don't like Whiney spidey,
Bulleye/Hawkeye,
Comic Relief Luke Cage,
Beat on me summore Wasp,
Captain A-holz,
I need to get laid Pride,
I can't get my head outta my butt Cyclops,
The Hoodrat storm,
The NO common sense Reed richards,
the College Fratboy Thing,
The Criminal Namor,
Tree hugger Thor,
I do my sister Pietro,
I'm a real b*tch Scarlet Witch,
or
Hot metalic body but clueless as to the effect my hawtness is Vision.

My Luck,.... they will introduce the Sentry in the Ultimate Universe and He'll be the ONLY worthwhile hero.

Meh,... And Meh.

I just feel that Ultimate caters more to the baseline fanboy,... stories are predictable with more angst and less clothing.

No one else is clarifying exactly why they hat particular heroes,...

And I slammed the entire Ultimate Universe in my original post.
So,.... What exactly do you require? That i go down the list as to WHY I don't like EVERY member of the Ultimat universe?

(Meh,... That would take awhile)

Lets start with the Ultimate Fems,.... All drawn like ****s and Plush toys for boys.

Powers,... With Two exceptions Much Weaker than their 616 counterparts.

Characterization: With four exceptions All crappier versions than the 616 variety, (All part of that gritty realness they reach for. )
I don't like Whiney spidey,
Bulleye/Hawkeye,
Comic Relief Luke Cage,
Beat on me summore Wasp,
Captain A-holz,
I need to get laid Pride,
I can't get my head outta my butt Cyclops,
The Hoodrat storm,
The NO common sense Reed richards,
the College Fratboy Thing,
The Criminal Namor,
Tree hugger Thor,
I do my sister Pietro,
I'm a real b*tch Scarlet Witch,
or
Hot metalic body but clueless as to the effect my hawtness is Vision.

My Luck,.... they will introduce the Sentry in the Ultimate Universe and He'll be the ONLY worthwhile hero.

Meh,... And Meh.

I just feel that Ultimate caters more to the baseline fanboy,... stories are predictable with more angst and less clothing.

cool.

That's so pathetic.
Does that mean you have to like him because he's gay. What if someone didn't like Kitty Pryde, does that mean they don't like Jews? What if you don't like Rage?:whatever:

Well...its NO secret around here that I wish Kitty would die a horrible and bloody, just plain ol' nasty death...because i have never been of the whiny but loveable brat...that turns out to be oh so useful in that she is a computer whiz and has joined Shield and oh yeah...lets give her ultimate ninja skills too..along with an adorable pet dragon/alien...UGH i want to vomit in her mouth...as for me not liking Jews....why, some of my best friends are Jewish, LMAO..but nah, i dont have a problem with anyone or thing..except the Dutch...and Neo Nazis

I likes Rage, Luke Cage, Blade, Bishop, Storm, Falcon, Night Thrasher, Silhouette, Threnody, Tempo, Sway..Cargill..i think...Sunspot, Bedlam, Synch, M, David from New X-Men and whoever else i missed..well..a large part is due to them being African American....

I like Storm in a sense what's not to like bi carious strong African American woman and a very powerful superhero. Look at all the PC boxes she ticks lol.

If you 2 looked you would see I asked for better writers for her. Hell I'd love Weadon to write her because he can handle strong inpendent women. I just don't think she has been written well. I picked up reprints of X-Treme and followed her run in uncanny, but the way she was written bugged the hell out of me.

David isn't on my list, neither is Bling and I should really hate Bling because of Milligan. Bishop is from the Future like Cable and because continunity alters that much is there a point to them? Hell they never knew about M Day and both their timelines are wiped out?

you know..if Bishop's whole history was re-written and it turned out he WASNT from the future and was just really deranged...****ting on over a DECADE of history and continuity...i could get behind it, lol. I dont like him being from the future either...but i do love Shard, Fixx, Greystone and Archer

and please keep Whedon away from Storm. he would only turn her into Gina Torres from Serenity.

you know..if Bishop's whole history was re-written and it turned out he WASNT from the future and was just really deranged...****ting on over a DECADE of history and continuity...i could get behind it, lol. I dont like him being from the future either...but i do love Shard, Fixx, Greystone and Archer

and please keep Whedon away from Storm. he would only turn her into Gina Torres from Serenity.

Hmmmn

(drooling quietly to self)

Full lips, tight round behind,.. kick-azz attitude,... almost doggish loyalty????

You have a prob with that woman warrior?

Hmmmn

(drooling quietly to self)

Full lips, tight round behind,.. kick-azz attitude,... almost doggish loyalty????

You have a prob with that woman warrior?

not at all...but like you just said woman. warrior...i would want her to be thought of as a character..not eye candy for breeding purposes

you described her as a peace of meat.

but if i was just thinking with my di_k...then yeah. hit that all night and day...

not at all...but like you just said woman. warrior...i would want her to be thought of as a character..not eye candy for breeding purposes

you described her as a peace of meat.

but if i was just thinking with my di_k...then yeah. hit that all night and day...

Through the entire series I thought Wosh(sp) was the Luckiest SOB on the ship,... Cause she didn't play games,.. she thumped him regular in between all the hash they went through.

And the fact that she WAS A PERSON was what was a big part of her "meat" factor.

This will sound strange,.. but I'm am more turned on at the concept of immense power or ability voluntarily submitting itself to my wants and will.

There is NO doubt that she could beat his Azz,.. but the side she always presented to him was spouse.

Like I see Storm and the Panther,... Or Even Sue and Reed.

Through the entire series I thought Wosh(sp) was the Luckiest SOB on the ship,... Cause she didn't play games,.. she thumped him regular in between all the hash they went through.

And the fact that she WAS A PERSON was what was a big part of her "meat" factor.

This will sound strange,.. but I'm am more turned on at the concept of immense power or ability voluntarily submitting itself to my wants and will.

There is NO doubt that she could beat his Azz,.. but the side she always presented to him was spouse.

sooo...you like your women nice and submissive

sooo...you like your women nice and submissive

really?

(looking back over what I said)

Zoe:
attachment.php

Ororo:
attachment.php

Susan:
attachment.php

Where did you get that impression?

Don't consider any of the three female archtypes I described as "submissive".

Please amp on this.
:huh:

Attachments

• zoesm.JPG
    zoesm.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 29
  • halleberry.jpg
    halleberry.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Charlize-Theron_.JPG
    Charlize-Theron_.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 56
really?

(looking back over what I said)

Zoe:
attachment.php

Ororo:
attachment.php

Susan:
attachment.php

Where did you get that impression?

Don't consider any of the three female archtypes I described as "submissive".

Please amp on this.
:huh:

you know..i'm starting to not like you...i cant tell if u are being sarcastic or not. so i will ASSume that you are just being, well, an ASS. and what you DID say was that you liked tough women that basically know their place when dealing with their significant other...at least thats what i got from it...feel free to further explain.

here is your quote to save you the trouble of going to look for it

so was submission NOT what you wanted?

and as far as THIS goes:
So you like your comics san white people?

Your hate for Kitty is only cause she has never done a black guy.

No. I'm just going to assume that's it. Cause it sounds better than your excuse.

pull the stick out your anal cavity. I don't like Kitty because of all the reasons i stated..the character does not appeal to me in the least. she actually repels me...and if she ever were to doodle a black guy....other than the best sex she has had or ever will have....i could really give a damn about that too. i'd only really feel sorry for the poor SOB that gets saddled with her...like the two Peters, Wisdom and Rasputin.

And if i WERE to like my comics SAN white people, well, it'd only be fair...seeing how the exact opposite makes up about 95% of comics are pertaining to any other ethnic group anyways. But... i don't. i quite enjoy the adventures of the X-men, regardless of who is on the roster and what color they are...

So OutcryX.... You're just a big f**kin racist.

Which I knew already.

So OutcryX.... You're just a big f**kin racist.

Which I knew already.

well... i refuse to partake in this discussion with you anymore...because well...you are a dick. think what you will. could give a flying fu_k

What? Black people can't be racist, silly!

LoL...as long as he doesn't come back with "Well he's a reverse rascist!" cause well..that would indeed be dumb...seeing as it doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"