Comics Get Rid of them!!!!!

What? Black people can't be racist, silly!

Tsk tsk tsk. That joke just doesn't work anymore in a post-Die Hard 3 world.

John f****n Maclaine, homies.

And just for the record, how the f**k did this argument degenerate that bad...?

Tsk tsk tsk. That joke just doesn't work anymore in a post-Die Hard 3 world.

John f****n Maclaine, homies.

speaking of which..was that last Die hard any good...the PG-13 one? i've heard good things

And just for the record, how the f**k did this argument degenerate that bad...?

no clue..go re-read the posts and i'll take whatever your determination is. regardless. im through with it. not worth the effort

I guess that I caught his bad habit of name calling with no reason to. :whatever:

Funny, I've never seen OutcryX get caught in such an argument before.

Loveable nutjob with a perverse streak? Yes.

Racist and going for name-calling? The hell?

The only problem I have with Die Hard 4 is that why did Maclaine swear so much, don't tell me that cops all swear like that in real life.

Funny, I've never seen OutcryX get caught in such an argument before.

Loveable nutjob with a perverse streak? Yes.

Racist and going for name-calling? The hell?

the humor sometimes misses its mark Darth my friend..alas...cant please everyone..then again..i wasn't trying to.

The only problem I have with Die Hard 4 is that why did Maclaine swear so much, don't tell me that cops all swear like that in real life.
perhaps since it was PG-!3, the swearing helped keep its hard edge??? just throwing a line out here

And the missing famous line.

Well, we *sort of* had it. Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed at the rating. That one thing just wasn't such a big deal after seeing the flick imo.

Still, the flick was surprisingly good for a 12-years-later sequel.

Well, we *sort of* had it. Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed at the rating. That one thing just wasn't such a big deal after seeing the flick imo.

Still, the flick was surprisingly good for a 12-years-later sequel.

you know...i found it hard to believe that it had been 12 years since Die Hard with a Vengeance..damn..i'm getting old

you know..i'm starting to not like you...i cant tell if u are being sarcastic or not. so i will ASSume that you are just being, well, an ASS. and what you DID say was that you liked tough women that basically know their place when dealing with their significant other...at least thats what i got from it...feel free to further explain.

here is your quote to save you the trouble of going to look for it

so was submission NOT what you wanted?

Cutting to the chase:

I was once married.
I find women with power who choose not to use it on you to be more attractive than women who have no issue with it.

"know their place?"

No.

Compromise and willingly go my way BECAUSE THEY WANT TO.

Did you watch Serenity,... Or the Wordplay Between The King and Queen of Wakanda,... or the last blow up between the Richards?

I ask that you not decide that I want a Doormat simply because I prefer a woman in a relationship who uses her powers for good.

MEH.
(Geez,.. first you call me a hater due to sexual pref,.. now you tell me I prefer submissive women who know their place.)

Cutting to the chase:

I was once married.
I find women with power who choose not to use it on you to be more attractive than women who have no issue with it.

"know their place?"

No.

Compromise and willingly go my way BECAUSE THEY WANT TO.

Did you watch Serenity,... Or the Wordplay Between The King and Queen of Wakanda,... or the last blow up between the Richards?

I ask that you not decide that I want a Doormat simply because I prefer a woman in a relationship who uses her powers for good.

MEH.
(Geez,.. first you call me a hater due to sexual pref,.. now you tell me I prefer submissive women who know their place.)

i haven't called or accused you of anything...i'm just merely picking your brain...how you take that is, well, just how you take it.

oh wow...the memories this thread brings back...the site of one of my epic battles with Varient....let this thing die

first it was race then it was about treatment of women....yeah. good times man...i love how the clashing of swords has jumped threads

Good times I didn't say back then I'm *still* laughing at that Chris Rock UPN News parody skit on youtube.

attachment.php

That was the high-point of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"