Get the sensation

Immortalfire

Nu.
Staff member
Reaction score
When I bite into a York peppermint patty,

peppermintpattie.jpg

I get the sensation I'm a hockey player! Flying around the rink, manuvering the puck with ease, taking a perfectly aimed slap shot and SCORING A GOAL AGAINST MARTIN BRODEUR!!!!! :woot:

brodeur-martin-392.jpg

How about you?

I don't like em.

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation that I live in a world where Tim Tebow didn't win the Heisman.

I get the sensation that I might expel all contents of my stomach. :down

Never had one. Do they do a flavour that gives you the sensation of banging Angelina Jolie?

I get the sensation that I am still pissed off at Frosty Returns from Friday evening on CBS. Look the first Frosty had the right snow, colors, and story. Frosty Returns, had bad colors, his eyes were not the right size and he had a kid! Wait that was Superman Returns :csad:

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation that I live in a world where Tim Tebow didn't win the Heisman.
What a sucky world that would be. :o

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation that the Miami Dolphins suck this season. Oh wait, I don't even need the Peppermint Patty to realize that. :o

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation that the Miami Dolphins suck this season. Oh wait, I don't even need the Peppermint Patty to realize that. :o

lol

I bite into a York Pepermint patty and I get the sensation that I bit into a York Peppermint Patty!

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I find myself swimming in the fat of Mark Mangino.

Needless to say, I'm not a fan.

When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation that I am...

1984.jpg

... hence I do not like York Peppermint Patty. :csad:

Did you know that they now have York Peppermint Patty Mints? They're, like, mini, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"