Getting Revenge On Lousy Neighbors

well same island.

I was joking btw. I will take in consideration of your idea though.

kainedamo said:
Where you from Neto?
Oh my mistake. I was thinking Scotland for some reason.

I'm from New Jersey. (yea, we're dumb)

Don't worry about it! I doubt I could pick out New Jersey on a map.

well isn't Ireland like your lousy neighbors? or is it the other way around?

Neto Magnus said:
I can't take it anymore!

I live and pay rent on the 1st floor of a two family house. Back in January this white family, a ex-hippy mom, her Mexican boyfriend, her 18yr old goth/punk son , her 10 yr old daughter and an annoying cat moved upstairs. They were nice upon first meeting but for the past 8 months now, they have pushed me to the limits.

The son was the first problem. He used to blast his music at all hours of the night. I like punk rock but not at 2 in the morning. So then I blasted my hip hop in the day, knowing he was asleep. We almost had an arguement but eventually settled and now we sorta get along. He hardly ever plays music now.

Then it was the daughter. She's always stomping, running, skipping, jumping and what i can only describe as galloping around the house. She also screams very loud whenever she's crying. And she's always in the backyard throwing **** around. Now I understand she's just a kid but jesus, she sounds like King Kong up there.

And of course there's the head honcho, the lady. Almost every weekend she throws these dinner parties. They play loud hippy music and get drunk and roudy. She also likes to garden in the backyard and some how she even does that loud. She has a godamn leaf blower too! Use a broom *****! They do alot of other annoying things too but I don't have all night to write about them.

I have complained to the landlord many times. He talked to the neighbors but proved to be ineffective. So I had to take matters into my own hands...

When they play music, I just went to the basement and cut off their power for about 6 hours. I've only done it twice and if I do it again they might get suspicous.

I laced her garden with rock salt and destroyed her garden. But she then just resoiled and did everything over again.

I've done some other things as well but I can't mention them here.

Now, I find myself banging on the ceiling with a broom like an old ****ing man.
I have run out of options. I do plan on breaking in to their home and making it look like a robbery so they might get scarred and move, but the lady works at home and is there ALL the time. I don't want to take legal actions or call the cops. Cuz honestly, cops don't do ****.

Can anyone please tell me what I should do? Or just give me some tips on getting back at them? I'm sure I'm not the only one with neighbors from hell.

I have a similar problem. Try diplomacy and talk to them. If they're not receptive, then the best way to go is to call the cops and take legal action. Believe me, it works.

You are on the right track yourself. The son played loud music at night, you played it during day time when he was asleep. Now he found out how it felt, and see...you settled it.

The kid bounces around like King Kong? Well, use a tennis ball, or a thick bouncy ball and lay on the floor listening to loud music and keep throwing the ball up at your ceiling. Invite some friends over and you all throw stuff at the ceiling, or pound on it.

The mother throws crazy dinner parties all the time? Well, you throw you're own parties. If you don't have friends to invite over, well...make friends to invite over. Especially friends who like to get drunk...and then piss in the said neighbors garden. Just make it a little even.

I live in the city. The REAL city. I live around some crazy freakin' people. But while they can be crazy I won't allow them to disrespect my space.

A neighbor two houses down from me always backs into our gravel driveway, and they LOVE peeling out. In the past they've dinged my car with flung gravel, and, of course, they're wasting the gravel away making our driveway just a pile of dirt.

So...on a night I'm really bored I'll knock back a couple brews, smoke on a blunt for a few tokes, and then go over to their house really late at night, into THEIR gravel driveway and shovel out their gravel and then put into mine. They don't say crap...and they stopped peeling out. And to get them back on the dings they put in my car...well, that's just simple...a quick toss of a rock and a similar ding on their car works just fine. It helped that they had a BRAND NEW CAR as well.

You can get even with them in little ways that won't HARM anybody, just make things a little even and let them know that they have someone living rather close to you.

Trust me, I can understand what you're going through. I live in a duplex...so my next door neighbors are connected to us...and we can hear TONS of crap over there. If it's really quiet in a room you can hear them talking or their television going. So, yeah, I fully understand.

shotgun3.jpeg

After reading this for a second time, NM's situation sounds like a loose plot for a Cheaper by the Dozen sequel.

Family Feud in the Duplex.:o

Neto Magnus said:
they broke the lock on the gate so they don't have to lock it. and they leave it open all the time.

the punk kid and his friends piss in the backyard

they leave beer cans outside

the cat vomits and ****s in the hallway and don't clean it well.

they throw away their stuff in my garbage cans. and then I have to take it out to the curb.

they steal my paper from time to time.

and so on. Like I said I don't have time to mention ALL of it.

That sounds worse that what you said originally. Now I can see why you're upset. Most of those things would piss anyone off.

Neto Magnus said:
I can't take it anymore!

I'm sure I'm not the only one with neighbors from hell.

Your not,thankfully i live in a home in the country with lots of silence and privacy.But i belive you have the right to make their lives a living hell like what they are doing to you.

Where i come from,you can do..things to them.They cant be mentioned here,but i can imagine you know what i am talking about.:ghost:

Bad Superman said:
I have a similar problem. Try diplomacy and talk to them. If they're not receptive, then the best way to go is to call the cops and take legal action. Believe me, it works.
I tried talking to them and they still do it. and I'm not really in good terms with the cops so that's a no no.

SpideyInATree said:
You are on the right track yourself. The son played loud music at night, you played it during day time when he was asleep. Now he found out how it felt, and see...you settled it.

The kid bounces around like King Kong? Well, use a tennis ball, or a thick bouncy ball and lay on the floor listening to loud music and keep throwing the ball up at your ceiling. Invite some friends over and you all throw stuff at the ceiling, or pound on it.

The mother throws crazy dinner parties all the time? Well, you throw you're own parties. If you don't have friends to invite over, well...make friends to invite over. Especially friends who like to get drunk...and then piss in the said neighbors garden. Just make it a little even.

I live in the city. The REAL city. I live around some crazy freakin' people. But while they can be crazy I won't allow them to disrespect my space.

A neighbor two houses down from me always backs into our gravel driveway, and they LOVE peeling out. In the past they've dinged my car with flung gravel, and, of course, they're wasting the gravel away making our driveway just a pile of dirt.

So...on a night I'm really bored I'll knock back a couple brews, smoke on a blunt for a few tokes, and then go over to their house really late at night, into THEIR gravel driveway and shovel out their gravel and then put into mine. They don't say crap...and they stopped peeling out. And to get them back on the dings they put in my car...well, that's just simple...a quick toss of a rock and a similar ding on their car works just fine. It helped that they had a BRAND NEW CAR as well.

You can get even with them in little ways that won't HARM anybody, just make things a little even and let them know that they have someone living rather close to you.

Trust me, I can understand what you're going through. I live in a duplex...so my next door neighbors are connected to us...and we can hear TONS of crap over there. If it's really quiet in a room you can hear them talking or their television going. So, yeah, I fully understand.
thanks for understanding. and fyi, Jersey City is a REAL city too.

deep_thinkin said:
i have the answer:

MOVE

:D
That's taking the ***** way out. so no.

Axid said:
they make too much noise and leaves too much blood to clean up.:down

Alpha and Omega said:
After reading this for a second time, NM's situation sounds like a loose plot for a Cheaper by the Dozen sequel.

Family Feud in the Duplex.:o

That sounds worse that what you said originally. Now I can see why you're upset. Most of those things would piss anyone off.
more like the movie 'Burbs I guess. lol

Jourmugand said:
Your not,thankfully i live in a home in the country with lots of silence and privacy.But i belive you have the right to make their lives a living hell like what they are doing to you.

Where i come from,you can do..things to them.They cant be mentioned here,but i can imagine you know what i am talking about.:ghost:
well let's hope it doesn't come to that.:)

Then don't use guns. Do it Hitman style with fibre wire, knifes, syringes and "accidents"

From a cross-town payphone:

Neto Magnus: Hello, police? Yes, I'd like to make an anonymous call about a meth lab in my neighborhood. They're at this address, and these are their descriptions. Oh, yeah, and they have a child on the premises as well!

Go home and watch the fun ensue. :)

jag

Aiden said:
Then don't use guns. Do it Hitman style with fibre wire, knifes, syringes and "accidents"
problem is getting rid of the bodies. I mean I know a great way to do it. But it's too much work.:(

jaguarr said:
From a cross-town payphone:

Neto Magnus: Hello, police? Yes, I'd like to make an anonymous call about a meth lab in my neighborhood. They're at this address, and these are their descriptions. Oh, yeah, and they have a child on the premises as well!

Go home and watch the fun ensue. :)

jag
hahaha now that's the best idea I've heard. thanks.

but what if they come in my house?

Neto Magnus said:
hahaha now that's the best idea I've heard. thanks.

but what if they come in my house?

Playing dirty is risky. Other ideas are anonymous phone calls to the Humane Society to report abused animals or to Child Services to report child abuse. :)

jag

Neto Magnus said:
problem is getting rid of the bodies. I mean I know a great way to do it. But it's too much work.:(
Hmm...

How do you people sleep at night?

i opt for the kindness route so i pour tons of kindness on until they feel guilty( i also add crying because that helps) giggle .. then when that doesnt work .. i cuss non stop until they listen and then if that doesnt work and the law wont help as usual ..i go to home depot and try to find some kind of sound proofing material ... while i am back to cussing again.. lol

sorry you are having this problem

JLBats said:
How do you people sleep at night?

Admittedly, my suggestions are sort of the equivalent of dropping the atom bomb. I would never use them unless the people I was having troubles with rebuked all efforts to compromise or be civil about the matter and were just downright evil a-holes who were purposeful about being obnoxious. Most people don't really realize they're being a bother (less self-aware than inconsiderate) and will respond fairly well if you just talk to them like an adult and try to state your issues and ask them to help make the situation one where everyone is happy and a good neighbor. I'm not very convinced that's happened in Neto's case.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"