• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Ghost Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Puts on Poe Dameron cosplay)

@Reek, @Perfect Cell, @Roose Bolton...

Somehow... Ruth Fischer came back.

MUSIC ~ A Musical written and directed by Sia

ROXgLyV.gif

When I think East Coast city of darkened urban streets, tall buildings, art deco design and shadows containing crime waiting to strike the weakened and innocent... I think Burbank?

Kevin Nash was the WCW heavyweight champion of the world. He's already at the zenith of accomplishment.

Kevin Nash was the WCW heavyweight champion of the world. He's already at the zenith of accomplishment.

But did he ever "beat" Goldberg?

Granted he was already a part of one of the most memorable moments in 90's Raw V. Nitro history... So he's got that going for him... Which is nice.:

ok47atIlCiZN_wd-D8gdcCu5jYKkpwpeEZDXeF6JSFg.jpg
wnl8ibwjwzp41.jpg

Well... At least for teenaged horndog me it was memorable, anyways.

i will not entertain this buffoonery you blithering idiot!

As the love child of Ted Turner and Shirley Franklin I understand how bringing up WCW can be painful for you and will try to do better in the future.

man **** ted turner. who sold the braves and we havent wont **** since

Plus, I used to be able to watch Braves games on TBS. Then TBS stopped being available in Canada. Turner's fault? Probably.

so we're all in handsome mens club agreement? No Ted Turner?

Plus, I used to be able to watch Braves games on TBS. Then TBS stopped being available in Canada. Turner's fault? Probably.
It may have happened when Ted was mainlining the formula for New Coke while having make up sex with Jane Fonda.

A lot of his shakier directives came from that period.

"Sell the Braves!"

"Colorize It's A Wonderful Life!"

"No more American sports for Canada!"

The upshot is he used what was left of the New Coke formula for his sick thrills.

Also, what the **** is Peachtree TV?

Nevermind, it's got King of Queens on. I am now in favour of Peachtree TV.

so we're all in handsome mens club agreement? No Ted Turner?

Depends... Will doing so implicate us in the assassination plot you've given Roose an insane amount of money to execute?

Whatever, I'm not American. I have diplomatic immunity. I'm sure that's how the law works, no need to look it up. In the end, aren't we all representatives of our country?

peachtree tv is a georgia station...peaches... its basically what TBS used to be but without the braves 162 times a year

edit: i may or may not have been calling you peaches.

peachtree tv is a georgia station...peaches... its basically what TBS used to be but without the braves 162 times a year

edit: i may or may not have been calling you peaches.

It was either this or **** The Pain Away by Peaches. It was right down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"