Ghost Rider: Every Appearance?

Bump mainly...

I realized this week after reading these comics that the Fantastic Four 347-349 &
Marvel Comics Presents 64-71 entries are mixed up. They may have to be that way to keep fantastic four or wolverine in order but it doesn't make sense for Ghost Rider. In FF, he works side by side with Wolverine but in the MCP, it's Wolvies and Ghost Riders first meeting. Therefor, FF has to go after the MCP comics... which is what I'll be doing when I finally have everything that I need to place them correctly.

Man... I just bought the Cloak and Dagger comics (17, 18) and realized after reading 17 That Ghost Rider doesn't make an appearance in that one at all. The most there is in the comic is at the end it says "Next, Ghost Rider...". I guess it's still worth it to have it part of the collection because it's' the first part of the story... but, why is it considered to be an appearance, I don't know?

Your missing Marvel super hero fall 1992 with the origional ghost rider in it, in the marvel holiday special 1993 hes' kind of in it. He's on the cover and theirs a picture of him on a page, hes in the other 3 parts of the supernaturals which hes is johnny blaze insted of dan, in guardians of the galaxy hes also in issue 14 and annual 2, megamorphs 1-4 and his little comic with the toy, under alternate universe hes in marvel tails 1 as "The goose rider" and finally he was in issue 11 of what the?! he was also in the amazing spiderman: hit and run issue 3

And he was in a couple panels in this iceman mini in the 80's with the champions

I have them all, I think Riding Ghost does aswell.

Uncanny Orb said:
I have them all, I think Riding Ghost does aswell.

Tru Dat :up:

Except I only have about 10 of the MCP. I would buy one of those when I'd go to pick up the GR title, but after a/10 issues I was like man this really really sucks:down sam keith's GR was dreadful and the stories were trash imo. It takes a lot for me to not buy anything to do with GR, but MCP I could not stomach on any level.

Hey aren't you a moderator at comic monsters? I stopped posting there for a bit cause BBW asked me to be nice to that ******** Ponch and I just couldn't do it.:down

i just bought thor 229 and the only thing that had to do with ghost rider was he was on a picture of a stamp for in the editorial part. i was kinda dissapointed because i could have bought this other comic i was looking for but oh well...

Great find escape! That site is really great. Probably the best of it's kind so far and it's fairly young yet. I finally have a great spot to add and view my collection online... without restrictions or premium pay options. Yay!

I was wondering is ghost rider really in what if #20? its about what if peter parker didnt marry mary jane and i cant find info about it. i also want to know if he really is in marvels #4 too

Definitely a yes to both of those. He has a little one page, 4 panel story entitled "What if Ghost Rider hit a puddle" in the What If. As for Marvels #4, he is in it as Dan Ketch at a very young age. It's a small cameo of him delivering a newspaper.

FlameHead said:
Definitely a yes to both of those. He has a little one page, 4 panel story entitled "What if Ghost Rider hit a puddle" in the What If. As for Marvels #4, he is in it as Dan Ketch at a very young age. It's a small cameo of him delivering a newspaper.

Great cameo, btw, FH.
Really touches me when i first read it.
Danny is treated as a beggining of Marvel modern age.
Very symbolic.
Very cool.

also, is ghost rider cameo in dracula 26, 29 and conan the barbarian 49? because those are 2 really wierd titles for ghost rider to appear in. or is it one of those ghost rider stamps like in thor 229?

i just bought professor xavior and the x-men #9 today and it didnt have anything with ghost rider i could see :( Oh well. just a heads up for anyone going for the whole collection

The68Pie said:
i just bought professor xavior and the x-men #9 today and it didnt have anything with ghost rider i could see :( Oh well. just a heads up for anyone going for the whole collection

Where did you read about the cameos in Drac, Conan and Prof x, 68?

Flamehead made a list of the ghost rider cameos. its on page 1 and post #23

The68Pie said:
Flamehead made a list of the ghost rider cameos. its on page 1 and post #23

Yes, of course. But Drac and Conan? I don´t know... but it would be so cool if that happened.
Speaking of GR´s appearences, did you guys ever read the Superman/Batman # 21?
The World´s Finest fight against a hero team of another reallity who are a DC version of the Avengers, specially the Ultimates version.
But the villain of the first page, fighting with Batman is the ATOMIC SKULL.
He´s got a new look and now rides a bike ( ! ), very, but very similar with our Demon.
I took that as a "homage" of Loeb & McGuinnes, as well as the reference when a member of the team, named Robot ( the Iron Man version ), said "he´s not like our Phantasmagoric Rider ( !??? ); his powers are atomic, and not satanic".
Damn cool.
:) :up:

i saw him once on justice league when i was flipping through channels one night. he was really cool. He had kinda ghost riders attitude in the road to damnation mini.

Guys, there is a great new database online that I've been playin' with for the past few weeks. I think I learn't about it here but, I'm not sure. It's all human edited and anyone can join to help out with the multitude of information. What's best about it is that it's a collection tracker as well. The guys there are pretty great (check out the forums there). Figured you'd be interested.

http://www.comicbookdb.com

I'm reading all my Ghost Riders again now actually, adding information to the site. Fun Stuff.

Yea ive been thier, i need to contribute allot of stuff but i love the conceptof the webite being able to pou your collection of comics down, being able to trade with other people ect. i never knew how many comics i had until that website.:)

Me either. It's a pretty great site and constantly in a growing process which I really like. You can also view other peoples collections and see who contributed what in each entry. Pretty sweet stuff.

I was just reading again some of Marvel´s classic tales i have, and gladly found one the most creepy and memorable GR´s appearences, that i´d like to share with you all.
It´s in portuguese, sorry, but i guess you will get the idea. Very creepy...
From Ruins # 2, the tale of "Saint" John Blaze.

You see, that's what they should have done with Cage. Dip his head in gasoline and light that sucker up and record all of it once they finished filming.

BF, could you perhaps translate that for the portoguese impaired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"