Ghost Rider: Every Appearance?

NDX said:
You see, that's what they should have done with Cage. Dip his head in gasoline and light that sucker up and record all of it once they finished filming.

BF, could you perhaps translate that for the portoguese impaired?

Here it goes:
Pic 1:

" I don´t know where i am. I went to the desert on an old bus with black windows."
" The Quentin Circus, the last american horror show, there´s rumors of paranormal activities."
" The stage is on the ground. Ugly people performing for an even uglier audience."
" An attractive woman does something obscene with a python for over 10 minutes."
" Silence takes the place when the main attraction approaches."
" Saint John or Blaze, they call him- many scars on the face, zombie eyes."

Pic 2:

" He moves slowly and carefully."
" Like the fingers cannot obey the brain."
" Blaze, they call him."
" Saint John. I didn´t notice. Didn´t put the pieces together."
" The name, the scars, the eyes."
" The smell of gasoline and the lighter."

Pic 3:

" It was the last time Blaze does his act."
" Saint John didn´t survive."
" But, hours after this photograph , he still riding through the desert, screaming."
" Technically dead- face´s flesh flying like a rain of fire."
" But riding."
" And screaming."

That´s it. I hope it helps.
But put fire on Nic´s head? Come on, man!
:mad:

BURNFOREVER said:
Here it goes:
Pic 1:

" I don´t know where i am. I went to the desert on an old bus with black windows."
" The Quentin Circus, the last american horror show, there´s rumors of paranormal activities."
" The stage is on the ground. Ugly people performing for an even uglier audience."
" An attractive woman does something obscene with a python for over 10 minutes."
" Silence takes the place when the main attraction approaches."
" Saint John or Blaze, they call him- many scars on the face, zombie eyes."

Pic 2:

" He moves slowly and carefully."
" Like the fingers cannot obey the brain."
" Blaze, they call him."
" Saint John. I didn´t notice. Didn´t put the pieces together."
" The name, the scars, the eyes."
" The smell of gasoline and the lighter."

Pic 3:

" It was the last time Blaze does his act."
" Saint John didn´t survive."
" But, hours after this photograph , he still riding through the desert, screaming."
" Technically dead- face´s flesh flying like a rain of fire."
" But riding."
" And screaming."

That´s it. I hope it helps.
But put fire on Nic´s head? Come on, man!
:mad:

Think of it, it saves money that can be used of advertising, and you don't get anymore realistic than lighting the lead actor's head ablaze.

And thanks for the translation.

dont know if anyone knows but Slapstick #4 featues Ghost Rider. Have to go go check it out...

Thiers a couple of issues of What The--?! that feature ghost rider. 11, 13, 21 and 19. most are things like "goose rider" or "toast rider".

Those bastards over at Marvel stole my Toast Rider?!

I'mma go call me the Johnny Cochrane firm!

Devils Reign 1/2 has ghosr rider on the cover but thats about it. its probably one of the only good pictures with the jumpsuit ghost rider.

Is Ghost Rider in Captain America 191 or The Incredible Hulk 209?

I guess I'm the only one who thought the jumper had potential, but the coloring really buried more than design.

Is Ghost Rider in Captain America 191 or The Incredible Hulk 209?

Iv'e been trying to figure this out, along with some other titles that I'm not sure if is an actual appearance or if it was a dream sequence or marvel stamp. I have never seen either issue beyond their covers (no GR there), but here's the descriptions:
Captain America (1968 1st Series) 191
Nick Fury, Ghost Rider, and the Trapster are all here for "The Trial of the Falcon!" Script by Tony Isabella and Bill Mantlo, pencils by FrankRobbins, inks by D. Bruce Berry. Iron Man cameo. Sal Buscema/Frank Giacoia cover.
Incredible Hulk (1962-1999 1st series) 209
"The Absorbing Man is out for Blood!" Guest-starring Doc Samson. Flashback cameos of Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, Black Panther, Human Torch, and Thor. Story by Len Wein. Art by Sal Buscema and Joe Staton. Crusher Creel has come for the Hulk's hide. Can even the mightiest mortal hope to defeat an opponent who can absorb the very properties of his surroundings? Plus, who is the Absorbing Man's mysterious benefactors? They've been behind the events in Marvel Team-Up #15, 20, and 26. 32 pages.

interesting....didnt know about those 2 issues.
at the very least GR makes an appearance in a flashback scene.

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=page2&issue=41319167562 209

backissue.cgi

also, is ghost rider cameo in dracula 26, 29 and conan the barbarian 49? because those are 2 really wierd titles for ghost rider to appear in. or is it one of those ghost rider stamps like in thor 229?

According to this site, they're just stamps. Though for Conan they note that it somehow affects the story...

Ive said this on another thread but its more fitting on this one.

Besides the mini comics in the 90's action figures their is a mini comic for the Ghost Rider Megamorph figure and GR appears in the Docter Octapus megamorph comic.

The side appearances just keep piling up. Blackheart and his elementals aren't the only things facing Ghostie's wrath this month, my bank account is taking a pummeling as well.

According to this site, they're just stamps. Though for Conan they note that it somehow affects the story...

As I assumed, the "affects the story" note means that if you want to cut out the Ghostie stamp, you'll be removing a panel of Conan with it.

Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze
-------------------------
Avengers (1963-1996 1st Series) 142, 143, 151, 214
Captain America (1968-1996 1st Series) 191
Fantastic Four (1961-96 1st Series) 236

I believe the Avengers 142 and 143 appearances are of the Western Ghost Rider/Carter Slade. But I'm not sure yet. I'll be getting them soon.

The Captain America appearance is a one page recap of GR's fight with Trapster in GR #13, which leads into Trapster's role in the Cap story.

Ghostie is standing among a whole horde of heroes on the cover of Fantastic Four 236. Just glancing through the book, the cover seems to be the extent of his involvement.

The Ghost Rider in Avengers # 142 and 143 are indeed the Phantom Rider/Carter Slade, but I still recommend picking them up. They're part of a truly classic Avengers story where Hawkeye and Thor travel back in time and team up with Marvel's old west heroes to stop Kang from conquering the 19th century. Plus, it's by Steve Englehart and George Perez!

I'm also a fan of and am collecting the Carter Slade Rider books, so it's a must have from every direction. :)

In Marvel Holiday issue '93 Ghostie is on the cover and has a picture on 1 page.

Also in the Thunderbolts 57 Ghost Rider is floating with a bunch of other superheros in the beginning of the comic.

Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze
-------------------------
Thing (1983) 2

Forgot to mention, that one's a reprint of Marvel Two-In-One 80.

The68Pie said:
Besides the mini comics in the 90's action figures their is a mini comic for the Ghost Rider Megamorph figure and GR appears in the Docter Octapus megamorph comic.

Are you sure those are the only ones Ghostie appears in?

I have those two, and though it's a continuing story through the Megamorphs' mini comics, I don't really want to deal with getting the ones in between ('cause these things aren't cheap, and the mini comics are the only part I'm interested in) if Ghostie's not in them.

Ghost Riders Robot is on one of the opening panels for Spidermans comic and Ghost Rider is standing in the end of Wolverines comic playing a videogame!!

That covers that group. And I just found out their mini comics are included in the MegaMorph Digest, so I now have them all in that.

No GR involvement in the mini comics with the later MMs; Iron Man, The Thing, and Venom?

Many of these I found listed on other sites ages ago...I couldn't even point you to them any more...
I've compiled these from 3 different lists I have printed, so it's a mess
I thought I'd let you guys let me know what's correct and what's not... :)
One's I don't have, and haven't seen (and don't think I've seen them mentioned elsewhere in the thread):

Avengers #118 (he's in one panel?)
Avengers #151
Avengers #27 (New Avengers? Or is this the Reprint Edition with #151?)
Avengers #A11 (vs. the Defenders, was GR a member at this point?)
Code of Honor #4: Sirens
Fantastic Four Roast #1 (I have no idea...yet another I have down)
Incredible Hulk #A7 (vs. the Champions?)
Marvel Fanfare v1 #10 (somewhere I had it down as having a GR appearance)
Marvel Graphic Novel #1 ("Death of Captain Marvel" cameo in 2 panels I think)
Marvel Masterpieces #2
Marvel Tales #254 ("Together Against The Orb" What is this a reprint of?)
Marvel Treasury Edition #13
My-Tech Wars #2 (I think Gr & Blaze are on 1 page)
Peter Parker: SPider-Man #30 (?)
Punisher Back To School Special #17 & #18 (in a flashback? supposedly...)
Shogun Warriors #7
Silver Surfer #A6 (flashback to death of Captain Marvel, GR cameo in 1 panel)
Silver Surfer v3 #14 (another flashback?)
Slapstick #4
SleepWalker Holiday Special (errr?)
Spectacular SPider-Man #36 (another I had down as having a GR appearance)
Spider-Man #90 (?)
Warlock & The Infinity Watch #20
What If? v1 #34
Wolverine #148
Wolverine Annual 2000

If all these ARE Ghost Rider appearances/cameos/whatever... Then all those, and maybe another dozen off one of the lists above, and I should have all the GR appearances that I know about... (Minus the MegaMorphs)

Anyways... I joined the site just for this thread... Help me out ! :)

wolverine 148, sleepwalker holiday special, and slapstick all have ghost rider in them.

Fantastic Four Roast #1 (I have no idea...yet another I have down)

Ghostie is standing among a large group of heroes on the cover. I'm not sure if he's featured beyond that.

Incredible Hulk #A7 (vs. the Champions?)

Iceman and Angel are in it, none of the other Champions are.

Marvel Masterpieces #2

An art collection book, Ghostie is on the cover. Don't know if there's more GR inside.

Marvel Tales #254 ("Together Against The Orb" What is this a reprint of?)

Marvel Team-Up #15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"