Girl Swallows 30 Magnets. Said they "Looked Like Candy"

"Grey's Anatomy" did it first! :)

How can a child not taste the difference between candy and metal? 1 or 2 I could understand, but 30? Seriously.
ITA. If they were from one of her toys she should of known it wasn't candy. I'd expect this from a 5yr or younger.

How can a child not taste the difference between candy and metal? 1 or 2 I could understand, but 30? Seriously.

yeah I was wondering too. If she ate one, hell, if she just put one in her mouth and it didn't taste like candy, wtf was she doing like, "well maybe the next one... nope... well, maybe this one..."

Moron.

They should have let her die.

In fact I think that should be standard policy. You are brought into the hospital because you were taunting a tiger and it jumped a moat to get you... you were smoking crack and the voice in your head said cut your nose off... you were trying to sneak over the barbed wire to get your picture taken next to a sleeping pit bull... The doctors should take NO Heroic measures to save you. In fact, your priority should be called "Code Stupid" and charity cases who just need a boil on their ass lanced should be treated before you.

yeah I was wondering too. If she ate one, hell, if she just put one in her mouth and it didn't taste like candy, wtf was she doing like, "well maybe the next one... nope... well, maybe this one..."

Moron.

:hehe:

In fact I think that should be standard policy. You are brought into the hospital because you were taunting a tiger and it jumped a moat to get you... you were smoking crack and the voice in your head said cut your nose off... you were trying to sneak over the barbed wire to get your picture taken next to a sleeping pit bull... The doctors should take NO Heroic measures to save you. In fact, your priority should be called "Code Stupid" and charity cases who just need a boil on their ass lanced should be treated before you.

:lmao:

YUMMY GUMDROPS !!!!

tacks.jpg

Moron.

She's 8, that's kind of cruel.

At first I thought she may have been ******ed but then I read that she's a good student. I don't understand what's going on here. An 8 year old has the brain capacity to realize she's eating non egible objects. She's like a 2 year old or something.

Oh, us Indiana folk are quite on the ball as you can see.

Moron.

Damn DEW..a bit harsh arent cha:wow:

I could see 1 or 2...maybe 3 .......but 30. She fails

A toy called Magnetix....might have.....magnets? OH MY GOD!

I'm surprised these numb nuts aren't suing.

At what point did she decide that they tasted delicious? Even after the first one I would have been like, "this is some pretty ****ty tasting candy."

This is what I'm talking about when I talk about DANGEROUSLY stupid people. It is so sad for our race that the girl did not die.

LOOKED, like candy? How about, after the FIRST one hits your tongue, and it doesn't TASTE like candy.

My...I...I can't believe this story. There must be something else to it that they're covering up.
Does the girl consume pages out of magazines when they have an ad for candy, because it looks like candy?!

Negligent parents aside, the girl is eight years old. If she were five, I would understand, but at eight you kind of get the right to play by yourself without the eagle eye on you. &&I'm fairly sure that after the first two or three, you realize they really don't taste like candy.

SCAM

Moron.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh dear God that is freaking hilarious!

She's 8, that's kind of cruel.
Gotta weed them out when they are young
:lmao:

I'm not a racist, I'm not a homophobe, I tend not to base my judgments of people on religion or political beliefs.

But DAMN do I hate stupid people.

Not mentally handicapped.

Just plain stupid.

I'm going to eat some magnets, and metal things will stick to me, and I shall be worshiped like the next Jeebus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"