Glee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I don't see that particular character ''coming out." really. I see him being forced out. He's far too scared to emerge out himself.

Glee's executive producer Ryan Murphy has dismissed rumours that the show is planning an episode based on Justin Bieber's music.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Murphy explained that Bieber will be referred to in the series - but only in one scene.

"Those [tributes] are reserved for artists with big catalogues," he said. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam sings a JB song to win Quinn's approval."

The instalment, which is called 'Comeback', is also expected to feature Mercedes (Amber Riley) and Rachel (Lea Michele) performing a duet from the musical Rent.

Glee returns for a new episode on February 6 after the Super Bowl on Fox. The second season premieres in the UK tonight at 9pm on E4.

-Source: here

How I despise Sam's character and his attempt to try and pass as 'straight'.

So I'm guessing [blackout]Mercedes and Rachel sing "Take Me or Leave Me"[/blackout]

So I'm guessing [blackout]Mercedes and Rachel sing "Take Me or Leave Me"[/blackout]
I'll *** buckets.

Also amusing to have Rachel sing ANOTHER song original sung by her mother.

That would be a disservice to the song, IMO. Britney could never sing either part.

-Source: here

How I despise Sam's character and his attempt to try and pass as 'straight'.

Seconded. Come on, Sam... your best attempt to win your girlfriend back, as well as continue this ruse that you're heterosexual, is to sing a Bieber song? Dude...

That would be a disservice to the song, IMO. Britney could never sing either part.
Disagreed.

Nicole Scherzinger did better at it than Idina Menzel. I've yet to hear anyone better than Traci Thoms though.

Nicole Scherzinger has a great belt. :huh:

I'm saying that Britney does not have the vocal talent to sing either part.

Again, disagreed. It may not be as powerfully brassy, but she can definitely sing the song.

No. She could not. I don't even think its a matter of opinion. Its completely out of her range.. which she barely has.

Good job. :up:

Let's also have Britney sing Vision of Love, and have Mike Chang sing Ave Maria.

I do think they should give a real chance for Chang to sing a song; though not Ave Maria cuz that song is boring and most likely would come out of nowhere. :o

Isn't it a bit early to say that neither of them can sing a certain song. I mean, unless you know either actor personally, you can't really judge them.

Determining someones range and vocal limitations does not take years of research and deduction.

Not saying that. But Chang hasn't even sung a full song by himself. I think it's still too early to form any opinion.

I actually wouldn't mind a non belty version of that song, I know it's part of the creation of the song two powerful conflicting female voices, but it's a song so full of ripe storyline potential as well that it feels sorta wasted if they just gave it to the belty female members for no reason other than to say ''So yeah, we totally sang that song from Rent."

I thought the song fits perfectly with whats going on in their lives. :huh:

How would the song fit Brit and Santana. It's GLEE and the only way they would sing it is if they both said "HEY LETS SING THIS SONG", which means it in no way would fit any storyline involving Brit and Santana.

Brit and Santana have an unspoken thing going on. Britt and Artie started out of Britt trying to make Santana jealous and Santana totally got jealous. They are totally in lesbians with one another.

And oh look....Joanne and Maureen is a lesbian relationship. It's a song about two powerful voiced lesbians singing about women (Yes, I'm aware that Santana has a more powerful voice than Brit.) Rachel and Mercedes are two straight women with belty voices. Something just seems off and weird about them singing it.

I suppose you could have Rachel and Mercedes sing it to men as a duet, but oh wait...nope. Mercedes is forever alone.

Mercedes will sing it to her plate of tater tots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"