Glee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if Sam's becoming a series regular or not?

Apropos of nothing, I'd love for Santana to sing this.

[YT]IC7g5EzYiWQ[/YT]

Do we know if Sam's becoming a series regular or not?
It's likely. But the only confirmed regular is Harry Shum Jr. Darren Criss is mentioned, but both Ryan and Darren have given mixed answers on that since.

Last edited:
Eh, its not as if being a series regular has any effect on how often a character is or isn't on screen.

So I read that Montieth is only doing the Vincent Price rap in their Thriller number. So, you know... he wont be doing any real singing. Thank the Gods.

So I read that Montieth is only doing the Vincent Price rap in their Thriller number. So, you know... he wont be doing any real singing. Thank the Gods.

That is great news!

Wow. She looks absolutely stunning.

Hi everyone,

I'm not a HUGE fan of this show. Seen a few episodes, and was reasonably entertained. I'm just popping in here to say that Lea Michele is really, really hot. Thank you, you may return to your ordinary business.

An Australian promo for the show - no actual footage of the show itself, just some nice promo shots.

And one of the original eight kid-regulars is completely ignored; take a guess as to which.:awesome:

This show has been waaaaaaaay to Chris Colfer heavy for me lately...

The storylines needs more variety and the spark it had in the first batch of episodes.

I'm surprised Jenna Ushkowitz hasn't just rage-quit this show already.

And that Sue/Rachel moment was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

What bothers me about this is I never heard ''This show has been too Dianna Agron heavy." last season. It's called a story arch Quinn had it last season. Kurt has it this season. And next season someone else will have it.

What's the issue? It's not like everyone else is completely ignored. Everyone's had small little things going on. Rachel, Will, and Finn have their usual plotlines still going on as per usual. Brittany's got her developing relationship with Artie. Santana's got something coming up when we come back. Quinn's been trying to get her popularity back by dating Sam. Tina's had her relationship with Mike and how slowly she's making him braver. The only person who has had **** to do so far is Mercedes.

What bothers me about this is I never heard ''This show has been too Dianna Agron heavy." last season. It's called a story arch Quinn had it last season. Kurt has it this season. And next season someone else will have it.

Actually i think Dianna Agron faded into the background in the second half of the first season...

She was used as nothing more than a plot device... she floated around in the background, BAM had the baby and that was pretty much it.

The storylines could be much more involved is all i'm saying.

What's the issue? It's not like everyone else is completely ignored.
Yeah, they basically are. The division of screentime isn't bad (indeed, it's probably better than last year, apart from Mercedes), but Kurt's the only person with a plot, and nobody else is getting any real character development. The material for Will, Rachel, and Finn has been particularly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"