Go and see SUNSHINE. Now....

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
So today I went to the Advanced Screening of the new Bourne movie, but due to me wanting a decent seat and sitting in a handycaped spot and a fat lady on a scooter (Which isn't really a handycap) wanted my seat for her freind I was relegated to the very front row.....upset and dejected my buddy and I left the theater.

We were looking at the othermovies playing and saw Sunshine. We went into that one.

Folks I do Not regret it at all....Please go and see Sunshine this week or the next. It is a truly great movie and I think that it is going to be the film that everyoe misses this summer....and I don't want people to miss out on this....I promise you that you will enjoy this movie if you just go and see it.

I plan to go at least one more time and maybe even two more times.

Go and see Chris Evens and Cillian Murphy in Sunshine...Thanks

Im going to try to go see it today. I have been waiting to see this movie for some time now but its hard to find a theater that is playing it for some reason. The movie looks amazing. Reminds me of Armaggadon.

I saw it not to long ago, it was simply amazing. Truly a great film.

Like others said, go see it now.

So today I went to the Advanced Screening of the new Bourne movie, but due to me wanting a decent seat and sitting in a handycaped spot and a fat lady on a scooter (Which isn't really a handycap) wanted my seat for her freind I was relegated to the very front row.....upset and dejected my buddy and I left the theater.

If I were you, I wouldn't have moved from my seat.

im definitely looking forward to seeing this one, most likely ill go see it sat during the day

it started off with so much promise, but really, it completely fizzled out about half way through, and i lost interest.

visually, it was absolutely breathtaking, though.

It's The Core in space from what I've seen in the trailer...restart the sun :rolleyes:...

But it so isnt....it is somuch more than what you see in the trailer......completely a lot more.

I went to go again today but it wasnt at the theater I went to....But tomorrow by buddy is dragging me to Hot Rod so I am making him go to Sunshine......and tonight I went to Liscense to Wed instead incase you were wondering.

Oh...and for those that have seen it

[blackout]do you think Trey really killed himself or do you think that maybe the burned captain guy did it?....something to think about.....he was pretty heavily sedated.....[/blackout]

Im going to try to go see it today. I have been waiting to see this movie for some time now but its hard to find a theater that is playing it for some reason. The movie looks amazing. Reminds me of Armaggadon.

It's nothing like Armageddon, Armageddon was a cheesy popcorn flick that appealed to the dumb side of movie viewers. Not to mention that they didn't get any of the psychics back.

sunshine was sick. oh and it was suicide. i thought that was obvious.

Sunshine was a disturbing movie. There was so much desperation in it, with very little hope and courage to lead the story. But the science fiction was amazing.

Yeh it is a god movie. It's weird this came out ages ago in Aus. N0ne the less it is a very good movie with amazing visuals!

It'll be out on DVD here soon so i will catch it then.

Indeed saw it 6 months or so ago and it rocked. cant wait get it on dvd :D Amazing CGI

I thought that it was good and Chris Evans performance was the highlight for me. If that kid chooses his roles more carefully he could become a big star.

This movie is on my list of movies to go see. Goin to see Bourne:ultimatium today. Then I still wanna see Rescue Dawn as well. Maybe next week I'll go see one or the other...heck maybe even both...

I saw it and really liked it. The end was kind of strange though. But I guess because of the suns mass and gravity time was distorted... or something? Because there would be no way they would be able to walk that close to the sun. They would by squished down on the floor and probably die, just because of the gravity. And not to mention the heat... I don't know.

I thought that it was good and Chris Evans performance was the highlight for me. If that kid chooses his roles more carefully he could become a big star.

thats what I thought. Boyle wasn't lying when he said he could be a really great actor.

Can somebody tell me what so fantastic do people find in this movie?

I mean I have never seen it and I have nothing against it. I just want to read some kind of pros and cons of films to decide should I buy it on DVD or not. Also, I liked 28 Days Later :) :up:

Well I don't wanna give too much away......watch the trailer and then expect he unexpected.

It's a Great story and it doesn't really even revolve around rebooting the sun....the whole Sun thing is the C story......it's about Humanity.......now I know that that makes it sound worse but I assure you it's awesome

I saw it today for the second time and I want to go a third, there is so much more picked up in the second viewing (IMO)

Also today I was in line to buy tickets and they announced that Bourn 3 was sold out...these three guys behind me were debating what to see and I convinced them to see Sunshine, they spotted me on the way out and thanked me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"