Go On: Matthew Perry Returns to NBC

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/friends-reunion-courteney-cox-heads-418299
'Friends' Reunion: Courteney Cox Heads to Matthew Perry's 'Go On' (Exclusive)
12:56 PM PST 2/5/2013 by Lesley Goldberg

She'll guest star in an April episode of the NBC freshman comedy, reuniting with her former on-screen husband.

Monica and Chandler are reuniting … sort of.

NBC's freshman comedy Go On is staging its first on-screen Friends reunion when Courteney Cox checks in for an episode of the Matthew Perry comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

Cox will join Perry, aka her former on-screen husband Chandler Bing on Friends, for an episode set to air in April. Cox play a character who meets Anne, who then tries to set her up with Perry's Ryan. It marks the duo's first small-screen reunion since the long-running comedy ended its 10-season run in 2004.

For Cox, who's currently starring on TBS' Cougar Town, the Go On guest stint also marks a Friends reunion with former executive producer Scott Silveri, with whom she worked on the series from 1996 through its final season.

This marks the latest Friends reunion for Cox, who has also guest starred on Lisa Kudrow's Showtime adaptation Web Therapy (David Schwimmer has appeared as well). Kudrow, meanwhile, also appeared on an episode of Cougar Town during the comedy's run on ABC, as did Jennifer Aniston, the latter of whom also guest starred on Cox's FX comedy, Dirt. (Schwimmer, meanwhile, directed two episodes of Friends spinoff Joey starring Matt LeBlanc.)

Cox is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners. Go On airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on NBC.
I think this episode might attract a bit of attention. :up:

The last two episodes haven't been my favorite. It was right up until those last two episodes in fact. So maybe it was whoever wrote them, or maybe it was how the stories were so split up or it could be I don't care for the new character on the show.

Yeah, Piper Perabo gets on my nerve

Courteney Cox Promo:
[YT]RXg5A1V2v4Q[/YT]

[YT]ClGN9xo3kH4[/YT]
:awesome:

Courteney Cox tonight. :up:

"What, are you one of those Mad Men snobs? Suits in the 60s, that's what that is."

:lmao:

I could only watch the first few minutes before my cable gave out. :(

This show is flying too damn far under the radar. It's hilarious. Mr. K's line about the guy looking like he tastes like grape soda and the blind guy's immediate :facepalm: reaction was hilarious.

Watching the finale. God this show is so underrated. I hope this gets a second season.

Swayer, agree completely. This show is terrific. Truly funny and heartfelt. I really, really want a second season. Everyone is funny. Rare for most comedies.

TVLine.com says that Go On is a safe bet to be renewed for a second season

I really hope they are right. Love it quite a bit.

I was relatively pleased with their recent pick-ups and cancellations, but this is just a dumb one IMO. :o

[YT]YWJ1QByo5OQ[/YT]
If this happened on the show, it would've gotten a second season... :o

I feel bad for Matthew Perry.

Don't. He made a million dollars per episode in the last few years on Friends. Even if he's never on a show that makes it past one season again, feel bad for the people who never find their big break.

I mean he failed with 3 shows after Friends, (Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Mr Sunshine and now Go On).
I still see him as Chandler, no matter what he attempts to do, he's always the same character for me.

two chanceled shows two years in a row? holly s....

Mr. Sunshine got cancelled in 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"