Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by Catman, Dec 13, 2007.
They will be announced in about 15 minutes!
Cool beans. Usually they're a good indicator for the oscars.
An excellent indicator. Well, anyway, they should be announced within the next 10 minutes.
Ugh, place holder thread.
Keep it together HR.....
okay. Everyone put on the Today Show. The nominations are ABOUT to be announced.
I need to see Micheal Clayton....Ryan Gosling nominated was a suprise
GOLDEN GLOBE NOMINATIONS
Best Motion Picture - Drama
1. American Gangster
3. Eastern Promises
4. The Great Debaters
5. Michael Clayton
6. No Country For Old Men
7. There Will Be Blood
Yes, SEVEN nominees!
Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical
1. Across the Universe
2. Charlie Wilson's War
5. Sweeney Todd
John C. Reilly got nominated!
Best Actor - Drama
1. George Clooney (Michael Clayton)
2. Daniel Day Lewis (There Will Be Blood)
3. James McAvoy (Atonement)
4. Viggo Mortensen (Eastern Promises)
5. Denzel Washington (American Gangster)
Best Actress - Drama
1. Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth: The Golden Age)
2. Julie Christie (Away From Her)
3. Jodie Foster (The Brave One)
4. Angelina Jolie (A Mighty Heart)
5. Keira Knightley (Atonement)
Best Actor - Comedy or Musical
1. Johnny Depp (Sweeney Todd)
2. Ryan Gosling (Lars and the Real Girl)
3. Tom Hanks (Charlie Wilson's War)
4. Philip Seymour Hoffman (The Savages)
5. John C. Reilly (Dewey Cox)
Best Actress - Comedy or Musical
1. Amy Adams (Enchanted) YES!!!!!!!!!
2. Nikki Blonsky (Hairspray)
3. Helena Bonham Carter (Sweeney Todd)
4. Marion Cotillard (La Mome)
5. Ellen Page (Juno)
Eastern Promises up for best dramatic picture and best actor...didn't see that coming
The Simpsons better win Best Animated movie, but it probably won't.
Best Animated Feature Film
The Simpsons Movie
Best Supporting Actor
1. Cassey Affleck (Jesse James)
2. Javier Bardem (No Country For Old Men)
3. Philip Seymour Hoffman (Charlie Wilson's War)
4. John Travolta (Hairspray)
5. Tom Wilkinson (Michael Clayton)
Best Supporting Actress
1. Cate Blanchett (I'm Not There)
2. Julia Roberts (Charlie Wilson's War)
3. Saoirse Ronan (Atonement)
4. Amy Ryan (Gone Baby Gone)
5. Tilda Swinton (Michael Clayton)
1. Atonement (Christopher Hampton)
2. Charlie Wilson's War (Aaron Sorkin)
3. Scaphandre et le papillon, Le (Ronald Harwood)
4. Juno (Diablo Cody)
5. No Country for Old Men (Joel Coen, Ethan Coen)
1. Tim Burton (Sweeney Todd) *
2. Coen Brothers (No Country For Old Men)
3. Julian Schnabel (Scaphandre et le papillon, Le)
4. Ridley Scott (American Gangster)
5. Joe Wright (Atonement)
*Take that, L0ngsh0t
I'm happy for Burton, but I think the Coen's will win. I'm surprised Anderson wasn't nominated.
Best Foreign Language Film
4 Months, 2 Weeks, and 2 Days
The Diving Bell and The Butterfly
The Kite Runner
I agree 100%
I saw Viggo possibly getting a nomination but not James McAvoy
I guess The Great Debaters won't be too bad.
And the Cecil B. DeMille Award will be given to Spielberg
I wish there was some love for 3:10 to Yuma, but I'm not surprised it didn't get any noms.
That Atonement movie has been getting huge buzz for a couple of months.