Chronicles of an Extra + Is George Foreman in X3??!

Or some anti-feminism propaganda

Or perhaps its torture for a gay alien who releases the high security information knowing he cannot take another minute of watching a disgusting human woman being smothered with some sort of thin consistency dairy product.

Maybe I am wandering into the realms of insanity...

RedIsNotBlue said:
Am I the only one that finds that racist?

If anything, its steriotypical, not racist. But you know what, its neither. Thats the way he talks. Its like making fun of Bushs accent. Its not racist or steriotypical. You are making fun of the mans voice, not everyone like him.

Every so often I become extremely egotistical and see how my lowly self has affected the intestronet in the name of evil and, thusly, I found this thread . . . albeit quite dated.

I dare say I'm impressed. :wow:

For those of you who questioned my comment about Mr. Foreman: Kudos to you! Nothing on the internet (especially my own ramblings) should ever be taken as gospel.

Nice Apocaforeman.

- Dex ^^

Holy cow!! This thread just brought back to life from nowhere.:woot:

Welcome to the hype Dexshrian. Where can we see you in the movie? Thats if you ended up in the final cut.:xmen:

Thus far, I have been extremely fortunate in my super-hero movie appearances and have remained pseudo-visible in all . . . of course I've only been in 2 (X3 and FF).

Now that being said, I've only seen X3 once (in theatres) and even THEN I could barely tell if I saw myself or not. :(

For those interested (or bored) I'd be seen on the left hand side of the Golden Gate Bridge on the pedestrian walkway (if there even is such a thing) running for shelter from the pouring November rain (thank you GNR :dry:). I'm the first runner, followed by Dani, and then a bunch of other regular extras you'd see in such glorious mounds of tripe as Deadly Water and Dungeon Siege: The misadventures of a man named farmer.

*sigh* I see myself downloading X3 and FF so I can take screens and circle blurry segments to post . . . "Look! That's my elbow!!"

- Dex

Thus far, I have been extremely fortunate in my super-hero movie appearances and have remained pseudo-visible in all . . . of course I've only been in 2 (X3 and FF).

Now that being said, I've only seen X3 once (in theatres) and even THEN I could barely tell if I saw myself or not. :(

For those interested (or bored) I'd be seen on the left hand side of the Golden Gate Bridge on the pedestrian walkway (if there even is such a thing) running for shelter from the pouring November rain (thank you GNR :dry:). I'm the first runner, followed by Dani, and then a bunch of other regular extras you'd see in such glorious mounds of tripe as Deadly Water and Dungeon Siege: The misadventures of a man named farmer.

*sigh* I see myself downloading X3 and FF so I can take screens and circle blurry segments to post . . . "Look! That's my elbow!!"

- Dex
Well at least you've got the experience of being on the set of a mega budget movie like X-Men. A lot of people would kill to be in that position.:sym:

Well at least you've got the experience of being on the set of a mega budget movie like X-Men. A lot of people would kill to be in that position.:sym:

Valid point, and the main reason why I was quite thrilled about being able to work on the movie . . . finished product flaws aside.

I suppose the nice thing about extra work is that anyone has the ability to appear on screen. Casting and agencies look for "average" people, the type of individuals that blend into a crowd easily.

The nice thing about X3 was those people that DIDN'T blend that great into a crowd became a mutant (little people, mass piercings, tattoos, amputees, etc) thus allowing those not normally chosen to be in a feature film and the opportunity to become minor stars. :yay:

On a semi-related note: Last I heard FF2 and AVP2 were still casting in Vancouver (I haven't really been following along that much).

The reason I mention this is because getting into extra work is extremely easy. Agents are always looking for people and no one says that you have to do it as a career. Heck, the majority of extras do it in their spare time for something different to do and to meet people while getting paid to run around on set with big name celebrities like Charlie O'Connell, Leelee Sobieski, and Mathew Lillard!! . . . :rolleyes:

/end tangent

- Dex

Valid point, and the main reason why I was quite thrilled about being able to work on the movie . . . finished product flaws aside.

I suppose the nice thing about extra work is that anyone has the ability to appear on screen. Casting and agencies look for "average" people, the type of individuals that blend into a crowd easily.

The nice thing about X3 was those people that DIDN'T blend that great into a crowd became a mutant (little people, mass piercings, tattoos, amputees, etc) thus allowing those not normally chosen to be in a feature film and the opportunity to become minor stars. :yay:

On a semi-related note: Last I heard FF2 and AVP2 were still casting in Vancouver (I haven't really been following along that much).

The reason I mention this is because getting into extra work is extremely easy. Agents are always looking for people and no one says that you have to do it as a career. Heck, the majority of extras do it in their spare time for something different to do and to meet people while getting paid to run around on set with big name celebrities like Charlie O'Connell, Leelee Sobieski, and Mathew Lillard!! . . . :rolleyes:

/end tangent

- Dex

lol :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"