The Dark Knight Gotham Cab (New Message as of 4/13)

Does anyone remember the phone number the Joker had us call a long time ago? The one with the hostage reading the jokes? Does it still work?

I tried 1985 and the message started over again. I did that twice.

That means the Joker's name is Frank Brand. Hmmm. Either way, Frank Brand could be important later.

As for those pin numbers... We should look for numbers in the Hahaha Times. I mean, if anyone’s going to leave us clues for causing chaos, it’s the Joker.

On page 1, Mr. J adds in some text with the ages 34 and 19. On page 2, the elephant recipe has plenty of numbers… but 5 looks too much like 6, so it’s hard to say what they all are.

Yeah notice all these articles maybe except the elephant, have some significance to the story, and these viral websites and clues..so I don't think Frank Bard is a nobody..he seems quite insane from the Gotham Times description..and I'm buggin out over these numbers..if you hit # it repeats the message.

For all we know, this admin code could be reserved for people working for 42 Entertainment, so we may never get it.

DAM*IT!!

Just go back thru and READ what's going on!!

This gets SO frustrating when people come in three or four pages into the topic and ASK what the topic is ABOUT!!

I read thru it, it's not hard, it's just words son and it's the most interesting bit cos it's all the info and lead up to where you JUST CAME IN TO..

*places :joker: "BanG GuN" to side of head and pulls trigger*

My bad. I should have read through it. But why would you waste your time to castigate me? Simply ignoring my post would have saved you time.

Hey, just wanted to chime in. In Nine Inch Nails "Year Zero" ARG, there were multiple phone numbers in which we would call, after every message we would hear, we would get the same thing asking us for a pin.

People spent weeks/months trying to "crack" the pin, and they were never solved, nor did they have anything to do with the game. I doubt if a pin was even set up.

Perhaps we are going in the wrong direction?

woah when was this? and what was it?

During the scavenger hunt at that comic convention this summer. I can't remember exactly how it all went down, but there were folks like us playing at home and goons on the ground in Joker make-up. At one point, we called a number where a man with a gun to his head fearfully read some riddles, the last one being "What is the last thing I'll ever say" before he plead for his life and was shot.

Pretty morbid.

Back in July, no it does not work anymore. Though it was so cool.
Yeah that message was awesome. Maybe this pin is a dead end. If so, that means this is yet another useless viral site.

Still going at it. I've tried "jest", "Joke", "knave", "dent", "gina", "heath", and 71808 (the release date). Still nothing.

maybe..just throwing this out there as well put "cademan is home" thats hidden in we are the answer banner..btw in that banner a little random but look to the far left corner there is a load of words that are a tad blurred..

maybe in december (see you in december?) the joker will take over some of these sites like he did with the hahaha times

the pin is 6773 its breitups badge number i just got an email from the tip line

check your emails

:ninja:

Thank you for providing information on Detective Sergeant Jason McCree, Badge #4217 and/or Lt. Karl Breitup, Badge #6773. An Internal Affairs investigation has been opened on these officers and your information has been forwarded to the officer leading that investigation.

Thank you for stepping forward. It is regrettable when those invested with the public trust betray the people who look to them for protection and aid. But by exposing corruption, you are part of making Gotham better, safer, stronger.

check your emails

I just got an email from wearetheanswer.com

Thank you for providing information on Detective Sergeant Jason McCree, Badge #4217 and/or Lt. Karl Breitup, Badge #6773. An Internal Affairs investigation has been opened on these officers and your information has been forwarded to the officer leading that investigation.

Thank you for stepping forward. It is regrettable when those invested with the public trust betray the people who look to them for protection and aid. But by exposing corruption, you are part of making Gotham better, safer, stronger.

I have no reception, so call the number!

who ever brought up the gvaf.net site, i checked into the source and it may be no big deal, but just like all the other viral sites, this one is registered with w3.org
may be a real site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"