The Dark Knight Gotham Cab (New Message as of 4/13)

I didn't even know Gotham Times had an admin code. Very likely. I also tried J-O-K-E-R and M-O-M-M-Y on my phone, to no avail.

when you call the Gotham Times and press * it asks you to enter a code followed by the # sign

When we tired those various numbers with Gotham cab, did anyone folow the potential pin with the # key?

Also, the number hidden in wearetheanswer.com (31864) didn't seem to work with Gotham cab.

When we tired those various numbers with Gotham cab, did anyone folow the potential pin with the # key?

Also, the number hidden in wearetheanswer.com (31864) didn't seem to work with Gotham cab.
Where was that number hidden?

I been wondering if when we see the movie, we find out that there were a buncha hidden clues to the plot in all those viral sites and games.

We need a five digit number for Gotham Cab, and a four digit number for The Gotham Times. They HAVE to be out there somewhere already. This is driving me nuts! Think, think....

I been wondering if when we see the movie, we find out that there were a buncha hidden clues to the plot in all those viral sites and games.

There already is. 69% of gotham is for Batman. Crooked cops aren't happy with Batman, and are trying to get a warrant for his arrest. The city is going to hell in a handbasket. And I think the woman, whose husband attacked her,(mentioned in the Gotham Times) might've possibly been Joker's wife..just puttin it out there...and theres still problems after the attack on the narrows. And the mob has turned to Joker to help them..

Gotham Cab provides transportation for the Gotham Fire Department/Shrinersweek long summer camp for burn scarred children.

...:huh: their is a camp for that?

I'm sorry, what is this PIN number you guys are talking about? PIN number to what?

Are there any numbers on jackets or liscense plate in any of the 'official' pics?

Might not be just digits....could be a word you spell out or something, also.

E.g. "Mommy" = 6-6-6-6-9.

Gotham Cab provides transportation for the Gotham Fire Department/Shrinersweek long summer camp for burn scarred children.

People are always getting burned with acid, scarred, or otherwise disfigured in Gotham City. It's like a macabre comic book there sometimes. :yay:

Might not be just digits....could be a word you spell out or something, also.

E.g. "Mommy" = 6-6-6-6-9.
Actually, I already tried "Joker", "Mommy", "Smile", "Clown", and "Laugh". None work.

I'm sorry, what is this PIN number you guys are talking about? PIN number to what?

DAM*IT!!

Just go back thru and READ what's going on!!

This gets SO frustrating when people come in three or four pages into the topic and ASK what the topic is ABOUT!!

I read thru it, it's not hard, it's just words son and it's the most interesting bit cos it's all the info and lead up to where you JUST CAME IN TO..

*places :joker: "BanG GuN" to side of head and pulls trigger*

If you look at the Empire Joker pic you see that Joker's right hand is burnt.

Okay kids, if you look through all the other viral sites you find numorous numbers, dates, times and so on. Maybe a combination of them unlocks the pin?

i'm looking over all the viral pages over and over again trying to find a clue

And I think the woman, whose husband attacked her,(mentioned in the Gotham Times) might've possibly been Joker's wife..just puttin it out there...

That means the Joker's name is Frank Brand. Hmmm. Either way, Frank Brand could be important later.

As for those pin numbers... We should look for numbers in the Hahaha Times. I mean, if anyone’s going to leave us clues for causing chaos, it’s the Joker.

On page 1, Mr. J adds in some text with the ages 34 and 19. On page 2, the elephant recipe has plenty of numbers… but 5 looks too much like 6, so it’s hard to say what they all are.

If you look at the Empire Joker pic you see that Joker's right hand is burnt.

a little off topic, but interesting nonetheless..good eyes..

ok so Gotham Times requires a 4 digit code and Gotham Cab requires a 5 digit code? geez louise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"