Gotham City Concept Thread

Custom characters may be the only thing to ensure a decent future for this RPG. Sensei pointed out a big thing, which is what I personally felt was the main issue with WSS? and its failure: not everyone knows the Gotham Central cast inside and out or even at all.

If the custom character rule is allowed, it should be limited to GCPD and Mobster characters of course.

I disagree on limiting it to just cops and mobsters. If you want to be an ambitious council member, or an assistant DA, go ahead. I say you can be a custom character, but you aren't allowed to turn that character into any kind of vigilante or masked man.

I disagree on limiting it to just cops and mobsters. If you want to be an ambitious council member, or an assistant DA, go ahead. I say you can be a custom character, but you aren't allowed to turn that character into any kind of vigilante or masked man.
I was thinking the same thing. :up:

I'd agree that custom characters should be restricted from being vigilantes or villains.

Well, yea...politicians and such would be fine. I wasn't trying to restrict them as much as I was trying to make it clear that custom created vigilantes and supervillains should not be allowed.

Well, there goes my application for Fatman. :csad: Back to the drawing board...

*remembers Fatman from Freakazoid*

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"