Gotham Knights

I'm not sure I know the voice actors but I really like the characters designs and models!
I recognized Red Hood's actor right away because he's the same guy who did Mr. Negative in Spider-Man PS4!

I like that they went with relatively unknowns this time though rather than the usual cast of characters like Troy Baker, etc.

Exploring with Batgirl will be nice!

Cruising on a motorcycle as Nightwing will be cool!

Being a badass as Red Hood will be..badass!

Beating up thugs as Robin will be awesome!

Being a new Batman will be interesting! ( I'm 100% certain he'll be unlockable by the end of the story to free roam)

My main characters in the story and free roam will be Batman and Nightwing but I'll still be the others at times as well

Exploring with Batgirl will be nice!

Cruising on a motorcycle as Nightwing will be cool!

Being a badass as Red Hood will be..badass!

Beating up thugs as Robin will be awesome!

Being a new Batman will be interesting! ( I'm 100% certain he'll be unlockable by the end of the story to free roam)

My main characters in the story and free roam will be Batman and Nightwing but I'll still be the others at times as well
And kicking a** silently as Cassandra will be sublime!!

Oh.........wait.........:(

And kicking a** silently as Cassandra will be sublime!!

Oh.........wait.........:(

Are you going to be bitter about that shirt from now until release and after? She's not bat girl in this new universe either, get over it! Maybe she'll be dlc or something.

We know your favorites are Cassandra's Batgirl and Raven. We get it!

Are you going to be bitter about that **** from now until release and after? She's not bat girl in this new universe either, get over it! Maybe she'll be dlc or something.

We know your favorites are Cassandra's Batgirl and Raven. We get it!
It's called having fun on an internet forum. geez.....why so serious? :o

Cassandra is obviously not Batgirl in the new game. So, yeah, the best I can hope for is DLC.

I am hoping you can modify your nightwing costume to basically be a batman costume... still super excited about this game

Forgot where I read it but I saw something last month that suggest July would be the release window.

I'm glad they have an opportunity to give Tim to get it right out of the gate.

Watch the delay be for a market place.

I wish they wouldn't announce games until they KNOW they could comfortably release it within a 6 month-1 year window.

It is what it is.

At least we now have two AAA DC games for 2022 with this and Suicide Squad. Doesn’t change the fact that they should of waited to announce a possible date but still.

Delayed to 2022.

This console generation launch has been absolutely dogshirt. What was even the forking point of getting the new consoles out in 2020 if the new next gen games are getting pushed back to 2022? Jfc this industry has no respect for deadlines.

Makes sense. It’s been 8 years since WB Montreal put out a game, so what’s another year at this point.

Not to surprised everything is being pushed back thinks to covid. I just hope we get more gameplay and what not at e3. I know some people are saying what's the point of new consoles with all the games being delayed but its really because of covid and there was no way to know 1 how much working at home word effect things and 2 how long this whole covid thing would last. If things had gotten back to normal by the end of 2020 or even like right now things would be different but here we are in march of 2021 and we still have lock downs and working from home going on and it looks like that will last. for at least several months. If not for covid the first year of launch for the new consoles would have been loaded and much better than a normal first year. Now its starting to look like its going to be more like a normal launch where it takes like 18 months or so for things to really pick up.

I wish they wouldn't announce games until they KNOW they could comfortably release it within a 6 month-1 year window.

That would be nice but because of covid that is also harder to do than normal has its hard to know just how much it is changing things. I would say with covid most games are going to. end up being out like 6-12 months later than they would have been if there was no covid.

I wish this didn't get delayed. This makes me legit sad. I really want to play this one. Just hoping the game comes out when it's ready and it is as great as we all want it to be.

This console generation launch has been absolutely dog****. What was even the ****ing point of getting the new consoles out in 2020 if the new next gen games are getting pushed back to 2022? Jfc this industry has no respect for deadlines.
What? Let's forget crunch and other such issues. We are living in an actual pandemic, still. Of course the release dates are all over the place. That said, I have found plenty of stuff to play on my PS5. Love it.

Shame as this is one of the upcoming games I was most looking forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"