Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 15 "Mad Grey Dawn"

Guts

Smug
Reaction score
z9zTKaz.jpg

Gordon and Bullock investigate a trail of clues left in a museum robbery, which, unbeknownst to them, were left by Nygma in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse. Meanwhile, Gordon's past comes back to haunt him when an anonymous person threatens to expose his hand in Galavan's murder. Also, Penguin's visit to some old friends leads him to meet his father, Elijah Van Dalh (guest star Paul Reubens), and Bruce practices his street smarts in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Mad Grey Dawn" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, March 21 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-215) (TV-14 L, V)
tumblr_o3swi7hxox1u4bl2po3_540.png

[YT]d4yLWqoCL-0[/YT]
[YT]8bscktgQBQs[/YT]

Selina's voice sounds a bit deeper.

Kick him in the balls Bruce.

looks like something really squicky is going to happen between Oswald and his step sister in next weeks episode.

Three episodes from now...

"You set me up, Ed. You killed a cop! Why???"
"I had to! You knew I killed Miss Kringle!"
"But I-- wait, what? You killed her?"
"............. well, s***."

Gordon is in big time trouble. Outside of a pardon, or the Riddler giving himself an away I can't see how he gets out. He'll have to fight for his life.

I'm liking Bruce on the streets, and still think he and Selina need some romance.

The Riddler now is king. Fully converted to Villian mode, with all the police access and contact he needs.

I thought it was an ok episode. I don't think Gordon was even going to figure out what happened to Kringle so Ed was just doing the most.

Pretty alright episode.
It's always so weird seeing Reuben's in any role other than Pee Wee Herman. :funny:
Really like that he's on the show though.

That fight scene with Bruce was awesome

I really enjoyed this episode. I love seeing how well Ed has developed into the Riddler. They created a perfect Penguin and now a perfect Riddler. I can't wait to see what others they create.

Gordon is in big time trouble. Outside of a pardon, or the Riddler giving himself an away I can't see how he gets out. He'll have to fight for his life.

I'm liking Bruce on the streets, and still think he and Selina need some romance.

The Riddler now is king. Fully converted to Villian mode, with all the police access and contact he needs.

Yeah he feels unbeatable at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"