Gotham Season 3 Episode 7 - Red Queen

Discussion in 'Gotham' started by Ozbridge, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Kendan Registered

Just wait. THey had to have done that for a good reason.

2. Jerome Valeska Registered

I enjoyed this episode. Loved what they did with Jim's hallucination, but I thought the love triangle stuff was a bit rushed and rather silly. Liked what we saw of Barnes, too.

Does anyone know when Jerome Valeska will be coming back lol?

3. Osiris-Rex Head-Kick

Barbara was looking so fine. Glad they didn't kill her off. I still think she and Jim will get back together and marry. She is obviously in his head or Lee or Valerie, or one of the male characters, like Penguin or Harvey, would have been his spirit guide.

I would have thought Jerome would have been back during the Hugo Strange episodes. I caught a glimpse of him in one of the big glass jars. And that would have been his most likely chance of returning. Now I don't really see how they bring him back.

4. Arachnerd The White Portuguese

This has probably become my favorite Gotham episode, because they finally did something I've been hoping they would do for a while now: explore Gordon's backstory and his relationship with dad. That last scene with them tugged at the heart strings.

Kudos to McKenzie in this. Best acting he's had on the show imo.

5. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

"Ed loves a neck" :funny: