Gotham Gotham Season 3 Episode 7 - Red Queen

I enjoyed this episode. Loved what they did with Jim's hallucination, but I thought the love triangle stuff was a bit rushed and rather silly. Liked what we saw of Barnes, too.

Does anyone know when Jerome Valeska will be coming back lol?

I enjoyed this episode. Loved what they did with Jim's hallucination, but I thought the love triangle stuff was a bit rushed and rather silly. Liked what we saw of Barnes, too.

Does anyone know when Jerome Valeska will be coming back lol?

Barbara was looking so fine. Glad they didn't kill her off. I still think she and Jim will get back together and marry. She is obviously in his head or Lee or Valerie, or one of the male characters, like Penguin or Harvey, would have been his spirit guide.

I would have thought Jerome would have been back during the Hugo Strange episodes. I caught a glimpse of him in one of the big glass jars. And that would have been his most likely chance of returning. Now I don't really see how they bring him back.

This has probably become my favorite Gotham episode, because they finally did something I've been hoping they would do for a while now: explore Gordon's backstory and his relationship with dad. That last scene with them tugged at the heart strings.

Kudos to McKenzie in this. Best acting he's had on the show imo.

"Ed loves a neck" :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"