Gow: Chains Of Olympus Official Thread

My life is great damn you! This is a side hobby... that is quickly becoming a main hobby. :(

God, why'd I ever post that word!?! Its ok Elektro, if I had the resources you apparently do, I'd be gaming like crazy and playing current-gen games on MY OWN SYSTEM. But that's not the case, so sometimes I have to go outside to have fun. "Damn mother****ing sun. My pasty skin can't handle it!!!":cmad:

Anyways...
This is the most amazing looking PSP game I've been made aware of.
Is there anyway to play PSP games on a PS2 or 3?

I'm pretty sure you can hook it up somehow.

shark-hook~102.jpg

Only possible with the genius of Purple Prancer...

HIS NAME IS PURPLE PANSY, GET IT RIGHT ELECTRO, DON'T INSULT THE POOR dukeE!!!

You're gonna make me regret using that word as long as I post here, won't you.:cmad: :csad: :cmad: :csad: :cmad: :csad:

And I'm pretty sure PP has a good reason for calling himself a prancer. He just needs to come out and tell us.:woot:

HIS NAME IS PURPLE PANSY, GET IT RIGHT ELECTRO, DON'T INSULT THE POOR dukeE!!!

You're gonna make me regret using that word as long as I post here, won't you. :cmad: :csad: :cmad: :csad: :cmad: :csad:

And I'm pretty sure PP has a good reason for calling himself a prancer. He just needs to come out and tell us.:woot:

You're gonna make me regret using that word as long as I post here, won't you.:cmad: :csad:

And I'm pretty sure PP has a good reason for calling himself a prancer. He just needs to come out and tell us.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, POOR PURPLE PANSY,:D I MEAN "PRANCER",:oldrazz: HMMM, I'M NOT SURE WHICH ONE IS WORSE!!!:o:D:up:

So yah... There's a way to play PSP games on the PS2 or PS3?

Man, this must be a record, we took 37 posts to answer his question.

I have yet to play GOW,So I am going to buy the chain of Olympus to find out why everybody likes this game.Is it as good or better than Metal Gear Solid?

I have yet to play GOW,So I am going to buy the chain of Olympus to find out why everybody likes this game.Is it as good or better than Metal Gear Solid?
at's ind of a tricky question because it is in now way likeMetal Gear Solid. One is about stealth and set in a semi-realistic environment whereas the other is set in ancient mythological times and pretty about killing everything. Both are incredibly good at what they set out to accomplish, but hard to compare.

Well thanks for eventually getting to it :woot:
Well I have neither a PSP or a PS3, so sucks to be me.
Although it is cool to be able to plug the PSP into the PS3.

I just wish I could experience every Kratos adventure, because the games are just that excellent.

Oh, I agree with the two posters above, you just can't compare.

theres a rumor that it might be ported to teh PS2 later this year and I can see that happening bc the PS2 doesnt have many heavy hitters

They're both at the top of their respective genres, but comparing them would be like setting up a welterweight/heavyweight fight. Let's put it this way: would you rather sneak around alot snapping necks, knocking guys unconscious, getting head shots, and being stealthy with a complex story, or do you want blood everywhere with you ripping guys in half and killing gods with a simple yet powerful story? And both GOW and GOWII has a threesome!!!! While Naked Snake's(did I get that right? I know he becomes BB later) biggest sexual moment is when he undresses a guy to snatch his uniform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"