GR Wallpaper

Still, a fake cgi test as the one in the footage doesn't deserve all that work imho...

It wasn't that hard to put together actually.
I just figure it's something people may want to use untill we see some wall papers on the main site.
Besides the old cgi test was alot worse than what we have now :D

Thanks MM, I know there are many of you who don't mind the fuzzyness as long as something tasteful is done to it. :D

Vartha said:
It wasn't on the trailer like that, I sampled GR's head from another part of the trailer, and the created a mirror or reversed image to frame the background.

Awesome! Well, it really looks great. Nice work my friend.

Thanks FH, can't wait for the site to open up.

Me either... or at least some new images so that you talented wallpaper makers can get to work.

I'm actually trying to work out a way to make a plastic chain look like it coming at you ( Like in the footage ), just need to figure out how to make the chain stay in possition while I take a picture.

How's this?

grpaper104fl.jpg

Not bad, really not bad.
Good use of lightning to highligh the first links. The first one doesn't seems linked to the others, and could be bigger/lighter/more in prospective, but it's good.

Well the closest thing on the chain is that cylindrical piece. I'm trying to figure out how to make it look better. I'll try tonight again.

Keep in mind that these items are all plastic. :D

Uhmm nice. Not perfect but now it's recognizable as a cilynder because of the reflexes.
You could try to lift the closest end of it a bit, to include its base in the picture, where you could put the medallion symbol...glowing evil:D
But still, very good effect.
Ah, a little reinforcement on the edges between each link could work i think... nothing big, just completing the already existing yellowish lines.

Nice Job Vartha! I dont' know **** about makin' these things so I can't give you the feedback that Invictus can but I can certainly tell you that I like what your workin' on. The only negative thing I have to say is that I'm not a fan of the Font... but that's just my personal preferance.

Thanks for posting it!

Thanks guys, FH I'd use a different font, but, I don't have anything close to GR's logo, (comic), other than what was on the site And the spookiest font I have just doesn't look right (looks too corny), so, I used the tv show Roar's font.
I wish I had enough plastic chain to make the whole chain go across in the background from one side to the other.
I had to thread an open clothes hanger through the chain to get the "movement" of the chain, and hang the chain from the ceiling to take a picture.
The end of the cilynder might be a problem, since the plastic tube is actually a foot long.
I've used 3 different programs to make this paper. One to edit the photos, one to apply a metal effect to the plastic, and yet another for the 3d effect on the font.
I'll make the links of the chain look seperate, but, the cilynder will have to stay as is for now. :D

ok I changed the one above, and this one is alittle biigger and if you look close you can see GR's head in the end piece.

grpaper10b8ps.jpg

Wildcard, thanks for posting your work. I really like your style. It looks fantastic and now is what I'm using for my wallpaper.

Keep em comin' folks. The work you're all coming up with is sweet nector to my eyes.

My pleasure. Please do post more as you get inspired to make them.

Nice job reptile. I really like the way that skull looks. I'd like to see one just of that on black or something.

Thanks for postin'!

I made the skull myself on 3d studio max
if you guys want any 3d stuff done e-mail me

Awesome job. That looks real neat. The skull looks great... though I'm not a fan of the font. Great work though. Thank's for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"