GR Wallpaper

Not your best work Vartha... but, I'll take it! You only had blurry images to work with I guess eh?

Thanks!

Melb said:
Wallpaper 2
wallpaper27jo.jpg

Nice, but he still looks like he has a little head on a large body.

FlameHead said:
Not your best work Vartha... but, I'll take it! You only had blurry images to work with I guess eh?

Thanks!
If the teaser were on Quicktime, I'd be able to screen cap off it. For some reason my Screen capture program won't work on Windows media. I had to use what was posted. :(

Vartha said:
If the teaser were on Quicktime, I'd be able to screen cap off it. For some reason my Screen capture program won't work on Windows media. I had to use what was posted. :(

I know what you mean, Vartha.
I can´t play this thing, the Elecard´s codec doesn´t work.
Crap...

BURNFOREVER said:
I know what you mean, Vartha.
I can´t play this thing, the Elecard´s codec doesn´t work.
Crap...
You meant elecard player, right?

Vartha said:

Uhmm try print screen button , then open MS paint(or any other program) and paste, edit and save the image..

Vartha said:

MarvelMovies has a whole bunch of screencaps taken of the clip on his website... but, unfortunatly, it's down. It should be back up in a few days if youre interested in them.

Welcome aboard Cagefactor. post them here, we'd love to have them on the boards.

We should be able to get some nice ones from the trailer screencaps now? I hope all you talented wallpaper makers aren't busy.

FlameHead said:
MarvelMovies has a whole bunch of screencaps taken of the clip on his website... but, unfortunatly, it's down. It should be back up in a few days if youre interested in them.

Looks like we won't be able to see those screencaps now afterall. I'm sure Sony wouldn't want the images of the comic con footage online either. That's crappy... cuz now we wont get any new wallpapers made.

FlameHead said:
Looks like we won't be able to see those screencaps now afterall. I'm sure Sony wouldn't want the images of the comic con footage online either. That's crappy... cuz now we wont get any new wallpapers made.

Hey, FH.
Do you get an e-mail that i send you last saturday?

Here's one I hope you'll all enjoy
grpaper071if.jpg

i like that 2nd one...very cool Vartha :up:

Thanks, I like the second one too, I just wish We'd get some nice clear shots of GR's head and some of his chain whipping around.

Vartha said:
Thanks, I like the second one too, I just wish We'd get some nice clear shots of GR's head and some of his chain whipping around.

Yeah it's too bad we don't have some less blurry shots for you to work with. I mean, those wallpapers are pretty awesome... but out of focus.

In the second one, did you do that with Ghost Rider's face in the flames on both sides or was that part of the footage?

FlameHead said:
Yeah it's too bad we don't have some less blurry shots for you to work with. I mean, those wallpapers are pretty awesome... but out of focus.

In the second one, did you do that with Ghost Rider's face in the flames on both sides or was that part of the footage?
It wasn't on the trailer like that, I sampled GR's head from another part of the trailer, and the created a mirror or reversed image to frame the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"