Grand Theft Auto IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should try a different city.

I know that Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas are the three main cities in the GTA universe; but I'm sure they can make other cities that haven't been explored yet. Or maybe somewhere outside the states like they did with that London GTA.

I know that Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas are the three main cities in the GTA universe; but I'm sure they can make other cities that haven't been explored yet. Or maybe somewhere outside the states like they did with that London GTA.
IA . I dont get why people want to stick with the same ol, same ol. I welcome a new city as well but I fear they will go back to Vice City since people are so for that

Well, it's not like it would be the exact same thing. For all intents and purposes it would be a new city.

Personaly, I think they should go back to Vice City for GTAV. :up:

yeah i agree, I wouldnt mind seeing a modern day Vice City. They should consider having the protagonist work for Tommy at some point or maybe have him as the antogonist of the game.

well I hope for the next game, they do another mini state like they did in San Andreas. In many ways GTA IV felt like a step backwards bc of the stuff they had to take out (namely planes) bc of the limitations of the environment. Just bc one thing didnt work well in a game, isnt necesary means to abandon and forget about it. Thats why we have sequels. Theres no reason they cant do another San Andreas like setting and listen to previous complaints and expand and improve upon them.

agreed, san andreas is the place to revisit. they just need to flesh out the map with more details and things to do.

i gotta say though, i'm with havok; i loved driving and flying around the map over different terrains and backgrounds. on the pc version, i used a modified tumbler from batman begins and just drove all around san andreas with the cops chasing me. haha. i wish they put some more easter eggs in the game though; i remember an area 51 part which was awesome. i wish they had like a big foot roaming around the woods or something.

Well, it's not like it would be the exact same thing. For all intents and purposes it would be a new city.

True. Its like saying Liberty City from GTA III was the same for GTA IV. Well, i guess you could say that, but you'd be wrong.

yeah but why call it Vice City if its a new city? They did that with Liberty City in IV and it had NO resemblance whatsoever with the one that was seen in 3. What made VC so cool and unique was the 80s setting not the city. It was the 80s backdrop which gave it life. If they go back to VC, it wont feel quite the same unless they go back in time again as well, while special for that, I dont feel its worth repeating

Which GTA was in London? And I live in San Antonio, so I'd love a Texas-based GTAV. Houston is very urban and has a nice downtown, and SA would be the more spread out city. Austin would be for running over college kids, and selling weed to the college kids you don't kill.:hehe:

Reading the above paragraph now, I realize it doesn't really sell my point, but at 3:40 AM i don't give a hoot.

I would love the idea of a GTA somewhere in Europe, like Spain or France. Or maybe Italy, have some real ****ing Italians.:awesome:

The Episodes from LC just got a 9.2 from the IGN Review: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1082656p2.html

Any PS3 owners getting this? While it looks good, I still have FFXIII and I just got Bayonetta. Plus Red Dead Redemption is coming out next month (and I still havent touched Bioshock 2). I dont think Ill get this till at least summer and thats if Im still interested by that point

The Episodes from LC just got a 9.2 from the IGN Review: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1082656p2.html

Any PS3 owners getting this? While it looks good, I still have FFXIII and I just got Bayonetta. Plus Red Dead Redemption is coming out next month (and I still havent touched Bioshock 2). I dont think Ill get this till at least summer and thats if Im still interested by that point

Happens to me too. So many great games coming out, so little time to play. I'm getting this later in the year (PS3).

FYI. The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned should be on the PSN store right now.

Only The Lost and the Damned is on the PSN Store right now for some reason :dry:

Only The Lost and the Damned is on the PSN Store right now for some reason :dry:

I have this on my Goozex list. Im currently #54 which is fine bc Im in no rush to play

anyone else having trouble accessing the dlc on ps3 or is it just me? how do i access it?

yooooooooo........................the ballad of gay tony is awesome........I think I like it more than the main story.....wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"