• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grant/breyfogle detective question?

Comics N' Toons

Viva La Revolucion!
Reaction score
Got a question...

and this may have been asked and answered before given so many bat-fans passion for their Detective Run,

but how many issues did GRANT/BREYFOGLE do on DETECTIVE alone?

I know they started at #583. How many issues does their entire Detective run have? I know it had to be over 50.

If anyone can help, list them in order from first to last.

Thanks guys

It runs from #583-621. Although issues #597-600 are not a Grant/Breyfogle collaboration.

Is that all? Weren't they on it for like 6 years?

No, they were so popular that they were switched over to the main Batman title, so maybe you are thinking over their entire run doing the actual character was about 6yrs. After 'Batman' they were put on 'Shadow of the Bat', but Breyfogyle left SoTB after 5 issues I think when an indie company offered him the chance to do his own character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"