World Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, Venom or New Goblin

my answer to your thread,Fan Art Stealer,would be Doc Ock/Alfred Molina

DROP THE STUPID SUBJECT WITH THE FAN ART, I SED I WAS SORRY!!!!!!! :cmad:
Yea just curious about that, how come you said they were "your" art? I saw one of your messages saying that a pic of Bagley's Spidey from USM was your own, then you edited it out later. That and among other things, you stated that they were yours.

Yea just curious about that, how come you said they were "your" art? I saw one of your messages saying that a pic of Bagley's Spidey from USM was your own, then you edited it out later. That and among other things, you stated that they were yours.

sorry if i confused anyone, I Was just confused myself, i was browsing google images when i found those and so everyone else had posted there fan art under the title that it was there's so i thought i was supposed to do that, i'm real sorry if i mad anyone mad
i didn't know that i had to have drawn it myself

sorry if i confused anyone, I Was just confused myself, i was browsing google images when i found those and so everyone else had posted there fan art under the title that it was there's so i thought i was supposed to do that, i'm real sorry if i mad anyone mad

:dry:

Yea Im calling BS on this :o
What you just said totally contradicts what you said here:
Sandman said:
look you guys i'm not lying, maybe hen i was serching my files i got mixed up but i try really hard to do my bast and give as many different styles as i can, i've been an artist for almost 9 years please don't think i'm lying
i mean look at Stan Lee think of how many different styles he has

In that fan art thread of yours, you were defending yourself, never mentioning anything about finding them on google, saying they were yours

Yea Im calling BS on this :o
What you just said totally contradicts what you said here:

In that fan art thread of yours, you were defending yourself, never mentioning anything about finding them on google, saying they were yours

I'm sorry i got mixed up, now can we please drop that and stay on subject

What ever, Please that's all in the past, If you guys want to talk about that then PM me, but plaese don't change the subject

GoblinOck.

Willem made a great performance. Molina had the tortured scientist down to perfection.

Sandman suffered from lack of screen time.

GoblinOck.

Willem made a great performance. Molina had the tortured scientist down to perfection.

Sandman suffered from lack of screen time.

Yeah, you're right, he didn't have enough screen time, they gave Molina MUCH more screen time so you got to know him better, on Sandman it's like one moment he's a bad guy and the the naxt He's good and Spidy forgives him for killing Uncle Ben, they should have given him more screen time

Sigh...am I the only one who thinks Doc Ock didn't get enough screen-time in SM2? They had a bunch of opportunities, but they fumbled that with Peter eating chocolate cake.

Ock's screen time was adequate, IMO. But, there could have been some more, no doubt. I can't really complain, because he had so many cool scenes. But, a few more would not have hurt, either.

Sign of a good villain. He leaves you gasping for more.

As for Peter eating chocolate cake, I'd rather see that than see him jigging down the street with emo hair making hand gestures at women, or dry humping the air in a Jazz club :o :D

Ock's screen time was adequate, IMO. But, there could have been some more, no doubt. I can't really complain, because he had so many cool scenes. But, a few more would not have hurt, either.

Sign of a good villain. He leaves you gasping for more.

As for Peter eating chocolate cake, I'd rather see that than see him jigging down the street with emo hair making hand gestures at women, or dry humping the air in a Jazz club :o :D

ROFL WAFFLE!

I was expecting the Safety Dance song to start playing any minute during that scene...We can dance if we want to...we can leave your friends behind...because they don't dance and if they don't dance then they ain't no friend of mine.

Gatta go with the Green Goblin on this one.

New Goblin?! Why is he there?! He didnt do a damn thing in the movie! Had a little fight with Pete, got a bonk on the head and when he finally realizes what he should be doing he...makes MJ break up with Pete.

OoOOoOoo.

I was kinda hoping the Butler would have kept his mouth shut...I'm sure evil Harry's next move was probably to pour sugar in Pete's gas tank or something truly sinister!

Gatta go with the Green Goblin on this one.

New Goblin?! Why is he there?! He didnt do a damn thing in the movie! Had a little fight with Pete, got a bonk on the head and when he finally realizes what he should be doing he...makes MJ break up with Pete.

OoOOoOoo.

I was kinda hoping the Butler would have kept his mouth shut...I'm sure evil Harry's next move was probably to pour sugar in Pete's gas tank or something truly sinister!

Well he still was a villain even if it was for a short amount of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"