Sequels Who would you bring back: Green Goblin or Doc Ock?

I would bring back Doctor Octopus via the symbiote. It would escape Connors's lab and seek out Doctor Octopus's body and merge into a half-human, half-machine, half-alien monstrosity called Dr. Venopus.

Or if you hate it, didn't Ock date Aunt May at one time? Maybe he could do something like that to play mindgames with Peter, rather than turn May and Mary Jane into symbiote zombies. However, like many have said, we're talking about reusing villains when we still got at least two, maybe three, good ones left.

Death was ambiguous. Plus symbiote could bring him back if you really wanted Ock. But as I said, we still got Lizzie, Kraven, and Scorpion that would make good villains.

Why spend time on villains we have already seen? They have already had their time to shine and they were done justice, I want to see others get the spotlight. Even if it's in a limited capacity, I really don't care to see that. I got my fill of GG and Doc Ock from the first two films, I'm plenty satisfied.

It's time to move on completely to other villains, such as Lizard, Shocker and eventually the most badass villain Spider-Man will face to complete the series:

auntcarnage.jpg

Why spend time on villains we have already seen? They have already had their time to shine and they were done justice, I want to see others get the spotlight. Even if it's in a limited capacity, I really don't care to see that. I got my fill of GG and Doc Ock from the first two films, I'm plenty satisfied.

It's time to move on completely to other villains, such as Lizard, Shocker and eventually the most badass villain Spider-Man will face to complete the series:

auntcarnage.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant! :grin:

Goblin's dead. He was freaking impaled by two razor sharp spikes with a glider going God knows how fast at him into a brick wall.

Ock REDEEMED himself and drowned.

How the hell would they come back??

I would bring back Doctor Octopus via the symbiote. It would escape Connors's lab and seek out Doctor Octopus's body and merge into a half-human, half-machine, half-alien monstrosity called Dr. Venopus.

Or if you hate it, didn't Ock date Aunt May at one time? Maybe he could do something like that to play mindgames with Peter, rather than turn May and Mary Jane into symbiote zombies. However, like many have said, we're talking about reusing villains when we still got at least two, maybe three, good ones left.

:dry:

I'd bring be cool if they brought back Norman. If he torments Peter's life throughout the whole film like he still does in the comics I'd be really happy. And at the same time I'd be fine if they left him dead, they wrapped up the story in SM3.

Doc Ock should stay dead, though. He drowned in a river and probably a decaying corpse down there.

Doc Ock should stay dead, though. He drowned in a river and probably a decaying corpse down there.
Very True, but I think Sam and the writer might want to step away from the Goblin story and end it completely, so I think if any Villian is to come back (Green Goblin or Doc Ock), it would be Doc Ock. However, that seems like it won't happen because he obviously drowned at the bottom of the river.

I'd bring back doc ock as the leader of the sinister 6. nothing else.

auntcarnage.jpg

In my treatment when Dr. Venopus turned Aunt May and Mary Jane into symbiote zombies, maybe Aunt May can be given more of the symbiote which unleashes her darkest desires. Carnal sensations long dead since her first tryst with Benjamin Parker are reawakened by her contact with the symbiote. Through an inner battle she conquers these demons but the symbiote's hunger for revenge still lingers. It absorbs the energy of these once again burried desires and uses the energy to fuel its insatiable lust for bloodshed and wanton violence. Thus the symbiote, dubbing itself Carnage, goes about with May as a host so as to get the jump on its prey.

So we have:

Dr. Octopus/Venom
Carnage
Kraven
Lizard cliffhanger

I'll email this to that new guy penning the script and let you guys know what he tells me....if he responds. I imagine he's busy at the moment working on the script.

In my treatment when Dr. Venopus turned Aunt May and Mary Jane into symbiote zombies, maybe Aunt May can be given more of the symbiote which unleashes her darkest desires. Carnal sensations long dead since her first tryst with Benjamin Parker are reawakened by her contact with the symbiote. Through an inner battle she conquers these demons but the symbiote's hunger for revenge still lingers. It absorbs the energy of these once again burried desires and uses the energy to fuel its insatiable lust for bloodshed and wanton violence. Thus the symbiote, dubbing itself Carnage, goes about with May as a host so as to get the jump on its prey.

So we have:

Dr. Octopus/Venom
Carnage
Kraven
Lizard cliffhanger

I'll email this to that new guy penning the script and let you guys know what he tells me....if he responds. I imagine he's busy at the moment working on the script.

i hope ur joking.

Hr must be joking! A symbiote Aunt May going on a sex crazed rampage? :D

Ock "Yeah uh May, sorry about that whole bringing you to the top of a skyscraper and dropping you thing"
May "Oh don't mention it Otto. Bygones be bygones"

So we have:

Dr. Octopus/Venom
Carnage
Kraven
Lizard cliffhanger

This would put several more nails in Spidey's coffin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"