The Amazing Spider-Man Green Goblin: Live or Die?

I agree if they don't plan on bringing him back then he should die, but with the way he's being built up I could see them putting him in 3 as a supporting villain and dying there.

Same man. Loved how it was completely quiet in the background.

say what you will about the mask but when Dafoe was threatening MJ to Peter and you could see his eyes and mouth he was pretty damn scary.

Same man. Loved how it was completely quiet in the background.

say what you will about the mask but when Dafoe was threatening MJ to Peter and you could see his eyes and mouth he was pretty damn scary.

I agree! It was ace!

I loved when Raimi went a little more brutal, like the Peter vs. Harry fight in Harry's mansion.

Die, so they could easily move on to the next villain.
Exactly this.

But differently from the comics. It can be with the glider, if they want. Just make it happen differently.

voted live and return. I get off on potential for sequels, but I realize that Gobby has to die. Marvel is pretty ruthless with that compared to DC.

The more death that surrounds this boys life the better.

I agree! It was ace!

I loved when Raimi went a little more brutal, like the Peter vs. Harry fight in Harry's mansion.

He really did get a good performance out of the actors when he needed it. When Goblin says he's gonna kill MJ "nice and slow" Peter just snaps and you can really feel the urgency and anger in him. And when Peter tell Aunt May the truth about Uncle Ben, the silent tension is so strong. Marc Webb definitely got the relationship down, but people act like Raimi didn't get anything right at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"