Gross Skiing Crash Leads To Amputation

Reaction score
http://break.com/index/matthias-lanzinger-crash-leads-to-leg-amputation.html

It's not bloody, but it is a bit gross nonetheless.

At first, I thought it was the leg that lost the first ski... But if you watch closely enough, it's the leg with the ski that stays attached for a while longer that gets messed up pretty badly.

I feel bad for the guy. His career doesn't look like its likely to continue from here after that crash (I say likely only because I've heard of people who continue these types of sports after amputations).

That's really nasty.
I've decided I don't want to learn how to ski.

Well skiing is a dangerous sport but that is taking it to the extreme.

What a horrible thing to happen .. I feel bad for the guy.

I hate how the damage is done, the limp body crashes and stops, and the lonely, ass**** ski continues lazily on it's way.

Wow. Just wow. I think I might quit now.

:wow: jeez . . . his leg totally twisted up like a pretzel . . . a painful pretzel :(

everytime I feel like I've hard a hard time at something, these cats show me up, the dude will back skiing soon with a prostetic, that's how they live, their determination, is awe-inspiring.

Cunning Stunts, why is it every time I read your name I feel dirty?

The more Stunts posts, the more I think this is his life story..

smg_hotrod_posterbig03.jpg

I liked how they had to show it three times, with the co-anchor probably puking in the trashcan next to his desk

I liked how they had to show it three times, with the co-anchor probably puking in the trashcan next to his desk

That's Break.com's "trademark."

They always replay those kinds of clips over and over, at least once in slow motion, if not adding more and more slow motion in each clip. It's rather annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"