WiiFit...Exercise + Game = Sure Fire Hit!

So am i the only one here who actually has it? :confused:

I have it. I pre-ordered it on Walmart.com right before their pre-orders ran out. I was on vacation when it delivered though, and I just got home so I'm waiting for the weekend to finally play it. It's still sitting in the box in my living room.

My girlfriend really wants one, so I just buckled down and bought one off of Ebay for 150 shipped.

Some guy is on there selling one with a Buy it Now of 256 dollars. Haha what is he thinking.

I got it for my mom for mother's day. I think I use it more than her though. She's gonna stay fat if she keeps this **** up.

I have the sudden urge to get this now, but so far the few stores that I went to didn't have it. I'm guessing it's going to be just as hard to find this now as it's been to find a wii.

Got my WiiFit this past weekend (had to get it from Ebay since I was too stupid to not preorder it). Tried all the acrobat and balance minigames and a few from yoga and strength training, and overall I think it's alot of fun. The games that I like the most are soccer (but found it hard to dodge the shoes), ski jump, tight rope, and hula hoop (heh). I would to like unlock all of them but it will just take some time.

Mine came in the mail today, I haven't done much with it yet. My center of balance is almost perfect :cwink:

Okay I finally managed to find a store that has it, but they're charging $120 for it. Now I can definitely afford the extra $30, but idk if I should get it now or just wait. I mean is it really worth paying an extra $30 just to get it now?

Okay I finally managed to find a store that has it, but they're charging $120 for it. Now I can definitely afford the extra $30, but idk if I should get it now or just wait. I mean is it really worth paying an extra $30 just to get it now?

If you don't, someone else definitely will. Is it some mom and pop store or something? That seems wrong that a bigger store would just up the price on their own.

If you don't, someone else definitely will. Is it some mom and pop store or something? That seems wrong that a bigger store would just up the price on their own.
Yea it's one of those small independent stores. I mean these are the same places that try to sell wii's for $500. But so far that's the only place I can find one that has it now. Every other store says they're sold out and don't know when the next shipment is coming.

Yea it's one of those small independent stores. I mean these are the same places that try to sell wii's for $500. But so far that's the only place I can find one that has it now. Every other store says they're sold out and don't know when the next shipment is coming.

If you're interested in it, I'd say go for it. You won't get it on Ebay for less than 150, so 120 isn't too bad.

I met my first goal the other day! Set my new goal at 2 pounds in the next two weeks.

I love Wii Fit. My mom does it daily, but I'm a little lazy. I'm a champion at the yoga though :3

Haha. My mom went at 8 am and got it at Target the day it came out. She picked up WeSki too, which isn't great, but she heard other people talking about it and decided she had to get it for herself. Haha

If you're interested in it, I'd say go for it. You won't get it on Ebay for less than 150, so 120 isn't too bad.
I decided to try my luck with the Toys'R'Us in Times Square, and much to my surprise there were quite a few in stock. I haven't played it much, but I must say I am pretty impressed with what I've seen so far.

Toys R Us in Times Square is usually pretty good to find hard-to-find Wii stuff, including the Wii itself. I've seen them there a few times.

I was in a Toys R Us in NJ today and they had Wii Fit in stock there as well. It looked like at least 10 of them on the shelf.

I have been working out 40 minutes to an hour each day, for 6 days now, and sort of watching what I eat but not really, and I've been losing a steady .4 lbs per day.

Except the first day I weighed low then the next day it shot up and I have been going down evenly from the higher point, I don't know what happened that first day.

All in all, way to go Wii Fit for getting my lazy ass to stand up.

Has anyone tried the new ski game for Wii? Btw, my in-laws dropped by this past weekend, and they all love WiiFit. I haven't played it consistently unfortunately, but I hope I will develop a daily regime for it later.

I knew there was a thread for this! My other thread can be closed. But yeah, I just got it Saturday. It was the only one at Gamestop. I love it so far. I've been playing everyday since Saturday for at least 40 minutes. It's fun as well. So far my weight has stayed the same, though.

Every single game store I go to, they say this is like the #1 sella...and it's always sold out. Mostly due to a lot of females purchasing it, but I have played and it is addicting.

I got the Wii Fit for my wife a few weeks ago and she loves it. We've both lost a few pounds using it.

If you like this, the go check out Active Life Outdoor Challenge. It's a game that comes with a mat and it will wear you out. It's great cardio, plus it's a lot of fun. The mat is a little small, but you can take turns on it when playing multiplayer. I think my wife and I might end up using this game more since we can compete against each other and can take turns faster than you can with Wii Fit.

im debating getting this or Rock Band 2 (special edition bundle) for christmas any opinions?

Well, one is double the price of the other, so... :p

Well, it's way past X-Mas anyway, but ironically, I just got Rock Band 2 SE for Wii and I'm thinking about getting Wii Fit. :D

Obviously, Wii Fits are still nowhere to be found, but I'm in no hurry whatsoever. I just want to have one in a few months. In the summertime, I'll be working two jobs and going to school, so I'll probably be eating a lot of high octane stuff to keep going and I won't have time for extra exercise, so it won't hurt to tone up a bit.

I'm especially in no hurry after forking over the $200 for RB2. :D and I'm already playing that like 3 hours a day.

-TNC

Got one on Friday and love it. Really worth the purchase.

I got mine through Amazon, they sent me a text once it was available.

I got the Wii Fit for my wife a few weeks ago and she loves it. We've both lost a few pounds using it.

If you like this, the go check out Active Life Outdoor Challenge. It's a game that comes with a mat and it will wear you out. It's great cardio, plus it's a lot of fun. The mat is a little small, but you can take turns on it when playing multiplayer. I think my wife and I might end up using this game more since we can compete against each other and can take turns faster than you can with Wii Fit.

That's good to hear. I was thinking of picking it up when I was at Best Buy last week, but I was afraid it would be too much of a kids' game. It looks like fun!

When Wii Punch Out is released over here, dudes are going to be buying that board like never before, and not for their girlfriends or wives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"