WiiFit...Exercise + Game = Sure Fire Hit!

well la ti da....whens it out in the u.s i might still get it 1st :p.......on a side note i didnt order gta 4 which was an error its too big of a title for my week early trick to work ( i have already tried in 2 shops) so gonna have to go round early tues morn looking for it

how are stores having this out , at my store we have a hard date of the 21st.... i couldnt even demo it yet.... but we did sell all the preorders we could.. only about 20 to sell to everyone else tomorow, all bestbuys are like this, so if your looking for it, get there before they open to get in line for one. if your lucky.

Guys...Blockbuster is getting really good at getting games the day they come out...and they even have a stock of game consoles and accessories now (new, not used). I got my Wii at my local blockbuster and I'll be getting my Wii Fit from there tomorrow!

I got a call from Gamestop tonight letting me know my pre-order can be picked up tomorrow.

This game is going to be as hard to find as the Wii.:wow:

I made the mistake of not preordering WiiFit, and now it seems like the game is sold out everywhere. During my lunch break, I went to Gamestop and Target, and none have this game. Like Brianiac said, this game will be as hard to find as Wii console. :(

I went to Best Buy and they had a bunch... I went in the morning, though.

I went to Best Buy and they had a bunch... I went in the morning, though.

I may visit one tomorrow, but I have a feeling that they are out of stock as well.

I may visit one tomorrow, but I have a feeling that they are out of stock as well.

i can garantee they all are for the most part, some might have some as a late shipment. some stores like mine had gotten a last minute over night shipment of some... so we had about 15 extra wii fit to sell that we didnt expect. but they all sold by 12

I made the mistake of not preordering WiiFit, and now it seems like the game is sold out everywhere. During my lunch break, I went to Gamestop and Target, and none have this game. Like Brianiac said, this game will be as hard to find as Wii console. :(

check your local Blockbuster...that's where i got mine today.

Its been out for about 6 months in Japan and 1 in 3 Wii owners already own one. Its GTA IV for the casual crowd.

Its been out for about 6 months in Japan and 1 in 3 Wii owners already own one. Its GTA IV for the casual crowd.

Last night after dinner, my family and I went to the mall's Gamestop, and I saw a guy in front of me purchasing a WiiFit. Turns out that he just brought the very last one. :angry: Then I went to another GS and Best Buy, all turned up nothing. I'm sure it's on Ebay now for double its retail price, but I don't want to pay an inflated price. Oh well, guess I have to try my luck next time...

I have a reserve order, but it's not until the second shipment Gamestop will get. Hope to get a call soon. :)

am I on "Ignore" by everyone in here or something :confused:

am I on "Ignore" by everyone in here or something :confused:

Maybe everyone doesn't have Blockbusters around them, most every blockbuster I remember seeing around me has closed, I only know of one that's still open of the six or seven that used to be open somewhat close to me. Netflix has killed Blockbuster.

I went in to work on Wednesday at 12 noon, only to discover we had been sold out of Wii Fits since about 10am. Our store opened at 8am, and we had 80 copies. Since then, it's been phone call after phone call, customer after customer asking for the Wii Fit.

Just a note: every customer I've seen asking for this thing is already somewhat fit.

So am i the only one here who actually has it? :confused:

...I'll take that the lack of response as a "probably" :ninja:

Okay, I just got it and it makes me feel like the lazy bastard I actually am and I only played 20 minutes of various exercises.

My wife and I have played it alot so far, and I am impressed with the tech used in the balance board. I wanted to take it apart, but my wife wouldn't let me. :(

It is pretty awesome though, very fun.

Im finally starting to see Wiis in stores. For the past month, my local BB has had signs saying that they had the Wii in stock and today, I actually saw them on the floor next to the other systems. Before they were kept in the back or by customer service

It's the same at the chain I work at. We used to keep our Wiis locked up in a cage behind the cashiers, but we recently started keeping them next to our 360s and PS3s.

Damn, I should've pre ordered it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"