Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Fan Art/ Manips

mostly it's the bad lighting with some of the stuff. mostly starlord's helmet. i did manage to takeout the mood lighting and show the basic helmet. so feel free to use these.

bc9.png

here's my "starlord shot first"

dxq.png

Last edited:
here is a 3d groot i made to look more like the movie version,
did one also with color and texture.

mxm7.png

jgv7.png

3148245_orig.jpg
1452409_orig.jpg
5587228_orig.jpg
722712_orig.jpg

FOR MORE MARVEL AND DC CHARACTERS CLICK ON THE BLUE LINK BELOW.!

Lol @ Rocket Raccoon being Courage Wolf. Dig Starlord, though.

just an old pic i had made back when i made my "starlord shot first". i used this han solo pic and put in quill from the comic con poster. thought i would give this a bump. peter quill and han solo.

yj9a.png

i used blender3d to make this. ronan the accuser's kree universal weapon. gave it a quick color so it wouldn't look plain white.

lbe1.png

i drew a sketch of the movie version groot. then painted it and animated it. made this gif out of it. and yes he is saying i am groot.
zsfz.gif

Last edited:
Nice, Was going to do that myself on Sketch-up but can't find a clear shor of the handle
i used blender3d to make this. ronan the accuser's kree universal weapon. gave it a quick color so it wouldn't look plain white.

lbe1.png

Nice, Was going to do that myself on Sketch-up but can't find a clear shor of the handle
This was one I based on the annihilation one with a simple looking handle to complete it. Since we hadn't seen Ronan's actual hammer prior to the trailer or toy. I guess gunn also based his hammer on annihilation as well. Anyway nice to see you in this thread vartha we could use some help keeping it alive. I started a shutdown so my work hours are longer and I have so little free time to make manips now. I have a newer version of this hammer with the green color as a light source instead of just a color.

lol Love your style Leo lol My style's more like stained glass or coloring book lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"