guyverjay's scanorama

I could of sworn those posts of yours werent edited earlier...Hmmm...Ah well, I just must be imagining things... :D ;)

That Wonder Woman fight brings back bad memories. Why's everyone gotta screw with Thor?? :(

Was that when thor was wearing that god awful costume?

No the one with the weird head wear and the britney spears midriff showing top

Hes talking about Dominatrix Thor, Corp:o.........

I have some requests if possible...

Superman/doomsday
Batman/bane

or

Superman/Batman(dkr)
or just cool moments from that book.

You should post the Batman/Superman fight from DKR2, the one with The Flash putting all of those mines on Supes, Palmer jumping into his ear, The huge Kryptonite gloves... And those DKR pics where awesome, good stuff, and Thanks Guyverjay.... :)

Originally posted by guyverjay
No the one with the weird head wear and the britney spears midriff showing top
Ok, I said "cut off shirt" to mean it was cut off halfway down his torso, but I guess there was some miscommunication. Yes, Warren Ellis is responsible for the (as JIN so eloquently put it) dominatrix Thor. He's also responsible for the bare-chested human Thor, too. And the ruin of Asgard and the scattering of the gods across the world. And ... the list of atrocities just goes on and on.

I always get a kick out of the fact that Batman's plugged into a lamp post in that DKR fight. :D

I loved how Batman chose to fight Superman under that lamp post. Batman was born under that lamp post, when his parents where killed at that very spot, and thats where it ended. Or thats what everyone thought... :)

Do you have any Juggernaut vs. Hulk (sorry for not being able to be more specific)?

untitled-5.jpg

6.jpg

untitled-7.jpg

untitled-8.jpg

untitled-9.jpg

Ouch. Not.....expected. When was that written (if you know) BTW. Normal powered Juggernaut should have beat the hell out of him. And who was the guy with the helmet?

Feb 1993... Thats when the whole 3 issue Hulk/Juggy thing started. The Juggernaut did beat The Hulk unconscious in 402, but he jumped The Hulk, and the Hulk wasnt trying to fight back for the, I dont know, first half of the fight. Still an impressive feat though, even if it was The Professor. I believe this was before the whole Onslaught de powering thing as well. Looked like Juggy felt those shots though eh? :D ;)

Originally posted by Mr. X
You guys know that Superman fought for a thousands years in Vallhalla (sp?) and was fighting with the DC universe's equivalent of Thor? Thor was eventually killed in the war though, and Superman took Mjonlir. How I hate DC and cheese like that at times. Superman fights for thousands of years while only a couple of hours pass on Earth? I read that JLA story where they where all stuck in that parasite place where all of those mites where or whatever, but the whole Vallahalla thing really pushed it...

*Ahem*

Actually the thousand years happened in real time and Supes had his wish granted to get back around when he left,.. it's the one where they tried to underline that as far as he was concerned,.. Lois was always it.
(As comics go,.. not the most real)

And are you saying that DC's Boyscout can't pick up Mjonlir?

I know the thousands years happened in real time, I even said only a couple of hours passed on Earth. Seperate realities and all. And Superman could pick up mjonlir, he's definitly worthy enough. Captain America picked it up, hell I even think She Hulk picked it up once. But let me ask you this, whats one of the vs. matches that fans want to see the most? Thor vs. Superman... So DC went ahead and had Superman fight alongside DC's equivelent of Thor. Then they had Thor die...to me it kind of illustrates that Superman is supeior and took and eventuall won where Thor couldent, at least that's how DC made it out. And the following instance might not be as straight out, but how about Doomsday? He's just like The Hulk, in my opinion. Specifically the mindless Hulk. Let me compare...

1. Both extremly strong...

2. Both can jump very long distances...

3. Both are very unintelligent, usually both rely of instincts and can barely talk.

4. Both have very powerful healing factor's.

5. And it isnt exactly the most well known thing, but DD has the whole, getting stronger as he gets madder/fights longer. It wasnt very prominent, but it was said in The Death of Superman "The more I hit him, the more he seems to like it, my attacks are getting weaker, while his are getting stronger." I mean, if they went right out and made a big deal about the anger/strength increase, EVERYONE would of said straight out that DD was a Hulk rip off, instead of the people here and there that so it now.

6. And both where somewhat unstopable. The Mindless Hulk took down The Avengers, The FF, Spiderman, Namor, Iron Man, and so on... Then Thor came in and went toe to toe with him, mainly because Thor was going all out, and then they still had to move The Hulk to the cross roads. DD took down the lame ass JLA. Still along the same lines though...

Just seems like another comparison by DC some what saying "Superman could beat The Hulk". I dont know, just my opinion...

guyverjay,
can you post a few images of spider-man actually taking a full force blow from hulk. any of the same with juggernaut too.
no grazing blows, the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"