The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Had an interesting convo this week... (Spoiler)

Mmm, Smythe looks like a good choice. I was thinking in...
Quentin Beck.

Someone had the kindness to PM me.

mind-blown-2.gif

As for who I think he'll be? [blackout]I think he'd be a crazy good Cleus Casady.[/blackout]

i found out who it was also and i have to say i am very surprised as to who he will play know can somone pm me of what this person was rumored to play in SM4 AND ALSO who were the 2 unknown characters for tasm 2 that somebody got banned for saying? was i here for it. may i recieve a pm please

[/BLACKOUT][jim guessing he will play carnage maybe? but how? dont they have to introduce venom first?[/BLACKOUT][

I registered for the first time ever, Just to get a PM to be in the know with all you fine people.

Please PM?

I wonder if there are other actors involved with the movie we don't know about?

Why make this thread if you're not going to share the info flat out? I hate it when people ****tease.

So wait, IS it Cletus Kasady? I mean if it is he must appear at Ravencroft or something, because it would be odd to introduce him before Eddie Brock.

For everyone that doesn't know the info, Dragon only said who the actor was, not revealing the character.

So, does someone mind PMing me who the actor is? Is it really Jim Carrey, because I could see him pulling Kasady off pretty well.

Alright, so I think I can safely say that's this actor in question will most likely not be playing Carnage due to his stance on "certain matters".

Please somebody send me PM. After i read this topic i will probably not go sleep until i figure it out who he is. ;(
EDIT: i dont need it anymore

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"