The Amazing Spider-Man 2 What villain would you like to see in Amazing Spider-man 2?

What if the Green Goblin is a real Goblin and he wears a latex mask to make him look like a normal human.

Hmmmm....I don't know about that. Sounds interesting though.

What if the Green Goblin is a real Goblin and he wears a latex mask to make him look like a normal human.

how-about-no.jpg

What if Electro was just wearing a human husk, hiding his true appearance which was made of pure electricity? At the end he could unzip and reveal his true form. Yep, there's a zipper attached to the skin suit. The audience would be shocked in more ways than one.

Boom. :word:

If they keep up with the cross species theme (like in the game) Kraven could be cool to see on screen. As a side character though, maybe not a main villain. I feel like the scale of the threat is more personal to Spidey and his circle of supporting characters rather than the city or the world as a whole.

Mysterio surprised me by the number of votes. While he'd be very interesting and could most definitely carry a story, I don't see him fitting into what Webb has created. I voted for him, but it'd be a big change of...something I think.

But for a main, Goblin would be my top pick. They already have the ball rolling with Oscorp's heavy presence in the story. Even if it's Harry, the Goblin is like what the Joker is to Batman... a must have arch-nemesis.

The rest that I voted for a just characters that I like but I could never see Shocker or Scorpion being main villains that carry an entire movie. Now if they adapt the Sinister Six... that's a different story. But as standalones, a lot on this list would not work.

two origins per movie:

Spider-Man and Lizard in TASM
Electro and Rhino in TASM2
Vulture and Green Goblin in TASM3
Venom and Carnage in a Venom film
Mysterio and Chameleon in TASM4
Kraven and Black Cat in TASM5
Doc Ock and Sinister Six in TASM6

How do they explain the Goblin features on the Green Goblin? That seems the biggest challenge, without going ahead and incorporating TASM into the MCU with the spirit of some goblin king or rogue from the fae realms (wherever Thor and the Dark Elves hang out) influencing Norman, taking over, and making him a regent for Thanos or something.

I know jack all about the intricacies of the Marvel Universe, just throwing that out.

On the subject of Spider-Man 3, do we know if Gwen was initially the damsel in the final battle? It made more sense given Eddie's fixation on her.

How do they explain the Goblin features on the Green Goblin? That seems the biggest challenge, without going ahead and incorporating TASM into the MCU with the spirit of some goblin king or rogue from the fae realms (wherever Thor and the Dark Elves hang out) influencing Norman, taking over, and making him a regent for Thanos or something.

I know jack all about the intricacies of the Marvel Universe, just throwing that out.

On the subject of Spider-Man 3, do we know if Gwen was initially the damsel in the final battle? It made more sense given Eddie's fixation on her.

Goblin is a psychopath who wears a glorified Halloween costume. imo, this needs no further explanation.

MJ was made into the damsel in each of Raimi's Spider-Man films. In the comics, Gwen was Peter's first love until she died at the hands of Green Goblin, relatively early in his superhero career. In 616 I don't think Gwen ever got a chance to cross paths with Venom.

I was talking at the Raimi film exclusivey; Eddie was basically creeping on Gwen and had delusions about them. Kidnapping her makes more sense, especially coupled with the fact that she liked Peter more.

Well um... Mysterio was the top choice here, and he is the top choice on the Villains thread in the TASM3 section...

Listen Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"