Incredible Hulk movie figs

I want to see carded images.

I have a feeling thease are not legit.

I wonder if there will be a Bruce and Betty figure.

Haha i think he will cry either way. Spidey youll know how big is penance is relation to bullseyes height? I know baldwin should be about the same but...
Cant seem to get a picture of them both together to judge.

well considering the bullseye fig is the same hieght of the average marvel legend male body... probably about the same...

though how old is he? 18? 19? i always pictured him just a lil smaller due to him still being young, but then again theres teens who are as tall as adults.

For some reason i thought he was a little taller than bullseye but he looks just a touch taller than wolvie so think about the bullseye scale will be fine. Cheers for the help.

For some reason i thought he was a little taller than bullseye but he looks just a touch taller than wolvie so think about the bullseye scale will be fine. Cheers for the help.

Wolvie is small as hell.. and no problem

well, i was the winning bidder on all 3 of these. but the listings have been pulled off ebay!!!!! now im really pissed!

lol hulk, even being a big collector.. i wouldnt bid on anything until its confirmed

I want to see carded images.

I have a feeling thease are not legit.

Proudly supporting 23% of MC Hammer's 1991 hit single "2 Legit 2 Quit." It's an alright song, but let's face it, it isn't as good as "U Can't Touch This."

Proudly supporting 23% of MC Hammer's 1991 hit single "2 Legit 2 Quit." It's an alright song, but let's face it, it isn't as good as "U Can't Touch This."
Yes n00b yes, whatever makes you feel better sleeping at night..

World of Warcraft level of immaturity...the absolute lowest you can go. I'm impressed, as I'm sure everyone else is (they usually are ever so enraptured in every tasty morsel of intelligence you feel we've deserved for you to bestow upon us).

Really, all of the ligno to come out of the internet shows the intelligence of one beating themselves repeatedly in the head with a brick, but "n00b," is the worst, especially with the use of "00." Everyone starts out somewhere, but I guess we have to pick on everyone below us anyway...oh well. Internet pissing contest! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Proudly supporting 100% of the SHH! Boards population wishing Silver Knight would stop posting here.

You can't see much with those pics, but they're not a bad start. There's been alot worse, very recently.

i wonder how he's gonna look, is there a pic out of him yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"