Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, or Guy Gardner?

I agree with starting sort of in the middle and then doing what Fox is doing with 'Wolverine: Origins'. Like start the series with Jon or Kyle. Then have an origin story with Hal.

I agree with starting sort of in the middle and then doing what Fox is doing with 'Wolverine: Origins'. Like start the series with Jon or Kyle. Then have an origin story with Hal.
why? that wouldnt make any sense. marvel's just making "Wolverine" to milk his popularity and focus on one singular character coming from a team (well thats what they think theyre doing anyway). Hal and Kyle are just 2 people who share the same name/job. its like making a Wally West Flash movie, then making a Barry Allen movie and saying "This is the prequel". people arent going to know the difference.

So, how may user id's do you have, CLARKY?

We're two different guys.

Thought I might clarify that for those who might mean to take your comment seriously, and try to muck up his, or my reputation.

If you're gonna do it like that, start with Alan Scott:yay:........The Shadow Knows!

I would have to say Hal Jordan for the first movie. Maybe Kyle for second or third movie.

I would have to say Hal Jordan for the first movie. Maybe Kyle for second or third movie.

What about Alan Scott?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Alan Scott could work as a prequel. Get Kerry Conran to make it. Alter his origin to fit get him into the Corps. They could have him as Earth's first Green Lantern.

That still wouldn't be true since Abin Sur and many others came before him. In that continuum, the very first Green Lantern was Rori Dag, who was awarded the first power ring about 3 billion years before Hal Jordan (which would make him the original). Alan Scott was never part of the corps although it was retconned that the powers of his ring were derived from the Starheart, which was belived to be created by the Oan Guardians of the Universe. Face it, you both misspoke.

When people talk about Hal being the first GL, they mean amongst the human GLs, dude. If it were not for Hal, the other GLs of Earth would not have had a chance getting into the Corps. Before Hal, there were no other human GLs.

Regardless, Alan Scott is not associated with the Green Lantern Corps and the Guardians. While Scott is awesome, if they were to make a GL film and tell Alan's story...non-comic fans would be confused because he is not associated with the GLC. And through the Timmverse cartoons, the GLC was exposed to the mainstream media.

I want Hal; Guy as a supporting cast maybe. Kyle eventually but no John. I dislike John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"