Halo 3 trailer!!!!!

I thought you meant in the game :o

I havent seen the actress though :(

Wolfwood said:
So, to calrify, at the end of Halo 2
we have the humans along with the elites and hunters on the same side right?

Yah thats praobly whats going to happen. (Highlight to Read: Mini Spoiler, actually proably nor a spoiler:It humans, hunters, elites vs. Brutues,and Covenant people..?

Where do the grunts go in this??

Horrorfan said:
I thought you meant in the game :o

I havent seen the actress though :(

I saw some voice recording stuff, she looks cute and wears glasses and stuff. :up: She looks like one of my buddy's girlfriend actually. :o

Now just bring back all of the weapons from Halo:CE, balance the dual-wielding, deliver a well-written story, and we've got ourselves a winner :up:.

Was Cortana taken by the alien thingy or did she go to it on her own. I never knew..cause now shes evil lol

boywonder13 said:
Where do the grunts go in this??

It's Humans, Elites, Grunts, Hunters Vs. Brutes, Jackals, Drones, Prophets

I just watched the trailer on my HD TV with the sound way up. Absolutely awesome!

Sorry, I thought you were referring to whether Cortana was speaking to Master Chief through his head or something from wherever she is now.

She can be removed and put back in. Watch the first time you see Captain Keyes in the first game, and when he puts her in the bomb in the second. I think he put her in the core of that other world or something. I can't remember. I need to play through the campaigns again. :(

I hope we get the flamethrower and the fuel rod gun(on alot of levels in the game and for multiplayer)

In the PC version, and only online. It was the worst weapon ever.

Not in Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. And various other FPS games. :(

they are very impratical and not very effective

The Punisher was hilarious with the flamethrower. It was like on a ship or something, and it was a maze of narrow cabin hallways. I used my Punny freak-out powers, and flamed everyone. Running/screaming burning bodies for about five minutes non-stop. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"