Hancock

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're really serious about this John Hancock name? I mean seriously. That's the best they could've done?

Its a funny name, for a funny character, in a funny movie, played by a funny actor. They like the funny.

I'm so confused. The script review that Latino Review doesn't jive with anything else we're hearing. Supposedly Jason Batemen is a public relations agent, but the script review talks about a nighttime security guard. Did they just change the guy's job, because the script review makes it seem like it's also a rather big plot point.

ddd.jpg
Homeless man on wires the movie?

Some new setpics....

willsmithhe6.jpg

INDEPENDENT WALKER
Will Smith lives on the edge – walking with his shoes untied – on the L.A. set of John Hancock on Wednesday. Smith plays a superhero who falls for a married woman in the action flick.

748587750_179752c177.jpg

747831733_3c9638f99e.jpg

Actress who plays the Screaming Ice Cream Kid in the Will Smith Super Hero Movie.She had 2 lines and a HUGE SCREAM! This is the Ice Cream Truck from the scene. She loved working with Will Smith.

And one taken on Saturday in LA for a pretty big looking scene...

img3724ql6.jpg

Source Links:1 2 3

New set pics w/ Will Smith in costume:

http://popsugar.com/425791

11 more photos at the link above. There are some photos where he's wearing sun glasses with the costume, but I think Will was just wearing them in between takes - not sure.

Costume looks a bit loose, but interesting.

Well, the costume designer is Louise Mingenbach of X-en and Superman Returns fame. She could have done something more original this time around.

New set pics w/ Will Smith in costume:

http://popsugar.com/425791

11 more photos at the link above. There are some photos where he's wearing sun glasses with the costume, but I think Will was just wearing them in between takes - not sure.
To me it looks like the glasses are part of the whole look of character he's playing.Nice pics though.:up:

Smith must be thrilled to finally be playing a supehero.Since he's still kicking himself for turning down the role of Neo in The Matrix years ago.

Side note: I wonder what kind of powers Hancock has besides flight? And does he have some kind of secret identity?
Looks like an X Men suit
Exactly what I thought.
Me three.
Well, the costume designer is Louise Mingenbach of X-en and Superman Returns fame. She could have done something more original this time around.
What would you have preferred, yellow spandex?:p

Why can't Hancock's costume be more like the one in the comic? :cmad:

is this suppossed to be a serious movie?!..^LOL!!!

whats with the x-men suit!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"