Not open for further replies.
4knqh7c.jpg

4z8spdi.jpg

6f4xg5c.jpg

625abg2.jpg

6fsns7k.jpg

4pumezs.jpg

63cvotu.jpg

Was this photographer really there to get shots of the scene going down, or was he just stalking Theron?

Looking @ the order of the images 'hunter rider' posted (the 7 picture post), and seeing the "He comes" written on the wood :o *cough* um, wow...I wonder if he intentionally knew how dirty this looks frame to frame :eek: :p

I got nothing else to say but Theron is hot.

:whatever:

Looking @ the order of the images 'hunter rider' posted (the 7 picture post), and seeing the "He comes" written on the wood :o *cough* um, wow...I wonder if he intentionally knew how dirty this looks frame to frame :eek: :p

If only i could take credit:csad::woot:

I love Theron, Smith is cool too. I hope this is good.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=37143

New Hancock Set Photos!
Source: ComingSoon.net
September 11, 2007

Will Smith and Charlize Theron were spotted filming superhero action drama Hancock on Hollywood Blvd yesterday, September 10th. Opening July 2, the Peter Berg-directed film centers on a tortured superhero (Smith) who crash-lands in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, and tries to transform himself by romancing an alluring housewife (Theron), causing chaos in the city.

hancocknewset1.jpg

hancocknewset2.jpg

hancocknewset3.jpg

hancocknewset4.jpg

hancocknewset5.jpg

hancocknewset6.jpg

hancocknewset7.jpg

Somewhere-in-btw... it's got some pretty dark humor and twisted stuff... that is, if they haven't toned it down since one of the earlier script drafts. It's been revised by Akiva Goldsman, John August and helmer Peter Berg during the last year.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=37316

Spoiler Hancock Set Pic!
Source: Tarheels
September 12, 2007

Somehow we don't think she's playing just a housewife!

As if yesterday's photos weren't enough, along comes this spoilerific shot of Charlize Theron on the set of superhero action drama Hancock, which she was filming with Will Smith on Hollywood Blvd on Sept. 11.

Opening July 2, the Peter Berg-directed film centers on a tortured superhero (Smith) who crash-lands in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, and tries to transform himself by romancing an alluring housewife, causing chaos in the city.

charlizehancock.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/forums/

yikes....this looks like a remake of Super Ex Girlfriend....only Will taking Uma's role

^Though if they play it more serious and dangerous, it could be pretty interesting. Kind of a weirder version of stalker Superman.

Super Ex was good until the last act. Then it went straight down the toilet.

I do applaud Ivan Reitman for realizing that most superheroes are nuts, regardless of them doing good.

can someone answer me if this is supposed to be a lighter movie, or a serious one

cause i have herd it described as a superhero drama, but most of these pics look more on the light side of things (granted one can't get to much out of set pics)

teh set pics look tome like it is a will smith comedy. so i dont know how can this be a serious movie.

yeah. He's doing some goofy faces in the movie....lol

But this is Peter Berg....I don't think the guy will do a goofy movie

I thought Theron was a houswife in this movie? :confused: She looks like the superhero...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"