Age of Ultron Hank Pym?

If the only interesting arc that they can do with Hank is that he created a killer robot, then maybe the its best that he doesn't appear.

I'm indifferent to Hank, don't love or hate him. However, I WANT Janet, she NEEDS to appear at some point. Janet is much more interesting to me than Hank. Also, considering that Edgar Wright has already said that Hank will be in the Ant-man movie, the argument that Marvel is trying to keep him out of the MCU is a little hard to buy.

Edgar Wright already confirmed Janet is Ant-Man although her role will probably be a supporting role as his main focus is on Pym and Lang.

no one ever thinks of poor Janet Van Dyne.
:cwink:
tumblr_mafb4r_QV4_C1rzn0rao1_500.jpg

Edgar Wright already confirmed Janet is Ant-Man although her role will probably be a supporting role as his main focus is on Pym and Lang.
I don't remember him ever confirming she's in it. The only time he talked about her he said he wanted to focus on Hank and Scott. Never really indicated she was in the film iirc.

I think if Jan was in the film, Whedon couldn't have considered using her for Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"