Happy Darwin Day-it's this monday

By "theory" I mean its a bunch o' crap that no one should have to accept. It hasn't been proven, has it? Therefore, evolution's just a freakin' theory.

Well, yes, it is just a theory. However, it's probably the most well put together and believable theory in human history, and the fact that even Christians are beginning to accept it over creationism says a lot about it being "just a theory".

And for the record, no, you don't have to believe it, and you won't be considered stupid for not belieivng in it, at least not by me (of course, the extremist nonbelievers will, as I said, deem you stupid), but you should really give evolution a second look, because whether you're a Christian, Jewish, Muslim or an atheist, you seriously might want to rethink your dismissing of it as a simple theory.

And again, evolution in no way disproves God. You can believe in evolution and still have strong faith in God. I know I do.

Well, yes, it is just a theory. However, it's probably the most well put together and believable theory in human history, and the fact that een Christians are beginning to accept it over creationism says a lot about it being "just a theory".

And for the record, no, you don't have to believe it, and you won't be considered stupid for not belieivng in it, at least not by me (of course, the extremist nonbelievers will, as I said, deem you stupid), but you should really give evolution a second look, because whether you're a Christian, Jewish, Muslim or an atheist, you seriously might want to rethink your dismissing of it as a simple theory.

And again, evolution in no way disproves God. You can believe in evolution and still have strong faith in God. I know I do.

Man, I want to be your BFF.:csad:

Well, yes, it is just a theory. However, it's probably the most well put together and believable theory in human history, and the fact that een Christians are beginning to accept it over creationism says a lot about it being "just a theory".

Yeah, you've some good points there. Maybe I should give evoluiton a second look on -- not condemn it like I was.

BTW, if people are gonna deem me stupid, I don't really care what they think. I figure I'm old enough to get over it anyhow.

Yeah, you've some good points there. Maybe I should give evoluiton a second look on -- not condemn it like I was.

BTW, if people are gonna deem me stupid, I don't really care what they think. I figure I'm old enough to get over it anyhow.

:up::up:

What if God created nature, created the laws in which nature relies on, and then let things happen? He let things evolve. There is no contradiction there.

wouldn't god's existence be dependant on the laws of nature or physics?

Not to mention we evolved to fit our environment, and the laws of our environment. If the laws had been different, life still would have evolved, it just would have evolved differently to survive under those laws.

Joan of Arc was crazy people, she should not be considered a role-model nor someone intelligent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"