Harry's Inner Goblin...An Anaylisation.

CrypticOne

Poetic Violence
Reaction score
So how is everybody?

I have just seen and analysied the teaser and viewed the pic of Harry as the new Green Goblin and it really surprised me. Everybody viewed Harry as wearing the costume from SM1, but everybody thought that the color was black and that he might wear a cape. The Harry we see in the teaser looks entirely different than we all thought. To me, Harry in this new Goblin costume looks like a good guy. It doesn't look like he's much of a threat.

I just wanna know, what does everybody think of Harry? We all know he bites it in this movie. Will he go out like a baddie? Or will he go out like a hero, dying in Spidey's arms? Will Harry ever forgive Peter? Please post your thoughts here.

What are Harry's motives in SM3? Is it to take revenge on Peter? Or to help him when Spidey goes one on one with Sandman?

I don't care right now. That costume pisses me off. Give me a minute to cool down.

**Sorry for trolling in advance :)**

you analysied?? man... if you were trying to say analyzed.... you failed miserably

You can have the most intelligent debate concerning the costume that you want, but if there's a misspelled word in your title then you only end up looking dumb.

SsM said:
you analysied?? man... if you were trying to say analyzed.... you failed miserably

Well I am not a smart man. I didn't know what to call it. LOL. :O

Otis Driftwood said:
You can have the most intelligent debate concerning the costume that you want, but if there's a misspelled word in your title then you only end up looking dumb.

How do you change the title, and can you tell me how to spell the word, that I mispelled?

I dont like the idea of him being good guy. He is potential foe and enemy for Spidey. He is villian. That what I want to see from him, and as I think, I will get what I want.

Actually I think a lot of people were expecting him to look that way since the Q&A described his costume.

costume sucks end of story

Cinemaman said:
I dont like the idea of him being good guy. He is potential foe and enemy for Spidey. He is villian. That what I want to see from him, and as I think, I will get what I want.

Me too, but this movie is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.

CrypticOne said:
How do you change the title, and can you tell me how to spell the word, that I mispelled?
It's too late to change it unless you get a mod to do it. Anaylisation = Analyzation

Otis Driftwood said:
It's too late to change it unless you get a mod to do it. Anaylisation = Analyzation

Thank you, my friend.

Cinemaman said:

well he is gonna save Peter at the end anyway whether u like that or not

FaT_tONle said:

This may very well be my favorite part of the movie. Harry is my favorite character.

FaT_tONle said:

WHAT?!?!? :eek: :confused:

Where did you get this info?

it would be cool if they explored that he was drinking a lot in when he attacks spider-man kinda like in the comics but instead of drugs it's drinking...but something snaps inside him and he kicks the boze and helps out spidey then he dies.

You probably aren't a regular to these boards... Harry saves Pete when Venom and Sandy double him up... sorry to spoil it for you... stay off the spoiler boards next time Cineman...

I think it's a great idea... why switch up MJ and Gwen like that if this is probably the last "great" SM film... I want an end... a conclusion... this is the right way for Harry to go... not kill the woman he has always liked and cared for from high school...

FaT_tONle said:
I think it's a great idea... why switch up MJ and Gwen like that if this is probably the last "great" SM film... I want an end... a conclusion... this is the right way for Harry to go... not kill the woman he has always liked and cared for from high school...

Agreed, I want a conclusion to.

I did not see that coming. The new costume, that is. I was expecting him to be wearing the same thing his father wore as the Green Goblin, seeing that all the equipments and gears were up and ready at the end of SM2.

I don't really hate it. It's understandable, really.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I did not see that coming. The new costume, that is. I was expecting him to be wearing the same thing his father wore as the Green Goblin, seeing that all the equipments and gears were up and ready at the end of SM2.

I don't really hate it. It's understandable, really.

Yeah, I thought that they were gonna lace Harry in the GG suit from the first movie, but like you said, understandable. They probably don't want people to get confused.

i want to know how they will explain harry and mj's relationship b/c. mj probaly knows that harry knows who peter is and it looks like harry attacks peter without his gg2 costume and whenever i read the q&a i thought that scene would be towards the first of the film

BlackShoes said:
i want to know how they will explain harry and mj's relationship b/c. mj probaly knows that harry knows who peter is and it looks like harry attacks peter without his gg2 costume and whenever i read the q&a i thought that scene would be towards the first of the film

huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"