Harry's Inner Goblin...An Anaylisation.

BlackShoes said:
i want to know how they will explain harry and mj's relationship b/c. mj probaly knows that harry knows who peter is and it looks like harry attacks peter without his gg2 costume and whenever i read the q&a i thought that scene would be towards the first of the film

I don't know, maybe. It wouldn't surprise me if this did happen.

But I can't PM it to you it's too big.

Edit: maybe PM me your email then i can send it.

gvcool2 said:
so where are harrys supposed swords?

I think one of the guys that leaked it said GG may have an altered suit in the end.. I haven't read all of that post but it makes sense... I'm sure he'll have the swords then in the final battle and maybe a slightly different suit... we'll see

wahey, i feel a joel schumacher batman comment coming on

to me i dont really think the one in the costume is Green Goblin...When they showed the scene of the pumpkin bomb it was flying toward Harry so I think it is a different Goblin like Hobgoblin or something...it cant be Harry unless they are really messing with us since they didn't reveal the last villain...unless they did and i missed it.

it looks more like rocket racer to me :/

13een said:
But I can't PM it to you it's too big.

Edit: maybe PM me your email then i can send it.

Can you answer on my question, where did symbiote suit touch Peter?

Cinemaman said:
Can you answer on my question, where did symbiote suit touch Peter?

In the summary it said it clinged on to his show after a date with MJ and when he was sleeping it attached to him on his hand.

13een said:
In the summary it said it clinged on to his show after a date with MJ and when he was sleeping it attached to him on his hand.

No, I mean where this suit touched him first time. Where did it happened?

Silver Lantern said:
to me i dont really think the one in the costume is Green Goblin...When they showed the scene of the pumpkin bomb it was flying toward Harry so I think it is a different Goblin like Hobgoblin or something...it cant be Harry unless they are really messing with us since they didn't reveal the last villain...unless they did and i missed it.

pretty sure that scene with the pumpkin bomb on harry was a dream with norman

Silver Lantern said:

Good theroy. Idk, it does kinda look like Harry is getting bombed. But, who could it be then? The guy in the suit looks to be Harry.

It has to be Harry, he said that he gets action in this movie.

sandman couldve just shot back the Pbomb at him :/

SsM said:
sandman couldve just shot back the Pbomb at him :/

Why didn't I think of that, I got to caught up in the moment. Yeah, your probably right.

CrypticOne said:
Why didn't I think of that, I got to caught up in the moment. Yeah, your probably right.

nah not in the secret lair, what reason would sandman have to go in there?

gvcool2 said:
nah not in the secret lair, what reason would sandman have to go in there?

Maybe he and Sandman are working together and they go back to Harrys place and he tells Sandman that he doesn't want to hurt peter, and Sandman just snaps and does his worst, he thinks that he killed Harry, but Harry comes back at the end and takes his revenge on Sandy.

CrypticOne said:
Maybe he and Sandman are working together and they go back to Harrys place and he tells Sandman that he doesn't want to hurt peter, and Sandman just snaps and does his worst, he thinks that he killed Harry, but Harry comes back at the end and takes his revenge on Sandy.

lol 'they go back to harrys place'...anyway he still wouldnt take him to his secret lair cleverly concealed by a mirror would he

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"